Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 3

6 hours ago, Koke said:

Cheers Bernado but show us the same energy when we beat you by 4 or 5 goals next time. You probably won't. 

Yep. Hate to break it to people but when Guardiola or his players are putting out stuff like that it means they don't see you as a threat.

20 hours ago, hejammy said:

You'd think the official twitter handlers would use a spell check or something..... Perhaps they're from the USA....? 

Screenshot_20210914-184022__01__01.jpg

More likely they hired them off the Mercury  :dry:

contrary to popular belief, we've got it nailed ...

earls.JPG.aa19e7a093b100e01b57270c5d4b1f17.JPG

11 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

This has pissed some people off for some reason. 

Fair enough if you’re going to point it out, and I feel for any company missing out on money due to administrators only paying a small percentage back.

But at least also point out the fact there was the Wise court case, we were actually punished according to the rules of the time and banned from signing players and we didn’t have any TV money due to the collapse of ITV digital. Think every club now would collapse without TV money. It’s a completely different set of circumstances.

5 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Andy Goldstein on talksport just talking about clubs that don’t take the league and fa cup seriously. He mentions us as one of those teams. How can you be so stupid! We are the FA cup holders ffs unbelievable. 

I stopped reading after 'Andy Goldstein on Talksport' 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Andy Goldstein on talksport just talking about clubs that don’t take the league and fa cup seriously. He mentions us as one of those teams. How can you be so stupid! We are the FA cup holders ffs unbelievable. 

It also means he is having pretty much the same conversation as last Thursday and yesterday re. taking cups seriously.  Think I preferred it with Adrian Durham.  At least he came up with new things to talk about.  Also he annoys me how much he goes on about Man Utd.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I stopped reading after 'Andy Goldstein on Talksport' 

He said that apparently we don’t take the cups seriously. Una pointed out that this is ridiculous as we are the FA cup holders. You’re welcome. 👍

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

It also means he is having pretty much the same conversation as last Thursday and yesterday re. taking cups seriously.  Think I preferred it with Adrian Durham.  At least he came up with new things to talk about.  Also he annoys me how much he goes on about Man Utd.

Yeah it’s making me miss Durham on drive lol I know talksport is in the main just a troll station but Goldstein is just an idiot as shown with my earlier post. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

All the more impressive that we won it without even trying.  Sign of a truly massive club.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Unabomber said:

They say stupid things to wind people up and it looks like they got a bite.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

They say stupid things to wind people up and it looks like they got a bite.

Nah he wasn’t fishing he was just clueless. He said it in passing not to get reactions.

Edited by Unabomber