Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 3

37 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

Comments from NUFC fans with takeover pending:-

And taking to social media, a lot of Magpies’ fans know exactly the direction that they want the go in, citing Leicester City as the perfect example of how to run a club.

NUFC1892 : Can I be the first to say I'd rather we replicated Leicester rather than Man City/Chelsea..

Andrew Hutchinson : If it’s true and read all the stuff I don’t expect the city spending no true fan does….Why dream about becoming a Man City team when you can dream about being a Leicester city team. Football club run right. And it shows!

The Irish Geordie : I see people say "you won't be Man City because of FFP" I dont speak for all #NUFC fans but I would much rather emulate Leicester City than Manchester City. We don't expect to buy world class players and win the champions league. We expect a club that tries to compete

GW : If I’m honest, I genuinely hope we follow a Leicester City type model as opposed to Manchester City/PSG type spending #NUFC

Neil Smith : If the #nufctakover is true then need to focus on strategy/project led manager, improvements to training ground & reunite fans to the club. Don’t need silly players/dreams, just a club you can be proud of & who try on/off the pitch like Leicester #NUFC

Ant : I'm not interested in becoming Man City. Emulating someone like Leicester would be ideal. #nufc

Shaun : Whilst I'm absolutely delighted at the possibility of this takeover going through FINALLY, PLEASE PLEASE let this not make us like Man City, but let us be like Leicester, build new facilities, get a good manager in, buy talent at reasonable price, and compete that way #NUFC

David Moy : Absolutely! Love everything that club and its owners have done in recent years. A perfect model to follow

Let's hope they don't read the mulititude of unrest within our threads otherwise they might just change their minds & say sod it lets just buy the best & win every week at all costs.

Some on here should read that and take a step back and think, before moaning.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, st albans fox said:

just caught this on BT sport at the end of the adverts 

what struck me was the spelling of Rofe and the insertion of Vardy into that period .

Anyone recognise the shirt ??

B4C963EF-65AC-4023-BB66-59B9968DBEFB.thumb.jpeg.fc0dc46476e4700050b839ca28997f92.jpeg

Bizarre or what?