Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bevan

Shirt sponsorship

I'm pretty sure that the owners and the club have this covered, and the current setup is best. We are talking kindergarten-level football club ownership here, given everything else they've done I'm pretty sure the chances of FT coming up with a valuable fresh take on the shirt sponsor situation are negligible :thumbup:

Edited by Bourbon Fox

4 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Don't really have an opinion on this either way happy to leave it too top and the hierarchy. As someone else has said I wouldn't want a gambling company but then again once you've had tops tiles as a sponsor whos that bothered really. 

Very good point, Tops Tiles was an all time low. 

I thought they were banning betting forms from shirt sponsorship deals soon anyway? Or did it not get passed? 

Edit: Goggled it and it's under consideration still. 

Edited by FoyleFox

We are a subsidiary with a shirt and stadium sponsorship deal with our parent company. This the equivalent of and the difference between a child getting an allowance and the kid down the street making money by mowing the old lady across the street's lawn.

• Like 1

I thought our current sponsorship deal was coming to an end soon? And if so might we not see that figure KP pay for shirt sponsorship jump to be in line with our rise as one of the best teams in the league - c. £10mill per year?

That said it makes little difference in the grand scheme of things and KP have certainly provided over and above support for us since they took over, and long may that continue.