Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

17 minutes ago, Le Renard said:

Nostalgia isn't what it use to be.......I'm sure some people have short memories on here, I can't remember Puma being that great and the quality imo was poorer than Adidas!  Yes Adidas is usually just cut and paste for our 2nd and 3rd kits, but until we create enough money for them, it will continue like that.

Let's just be grateful it's not Burrda anymore! (shudder)  

12 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Wonder if the people buying knock off kits will be in the transfer thread moaning when we don't buy a RW because we don't have the funds :whistle:

Do not fret - if Zambian Fans buy originals any shortfall will be made up.

Not fan of the colour or design. 

Another random colour. No nod to history. Club / shirt manufacturer appear that a single run of the shirt sold out is about as good as they can do. Multiple away shirt designs which would sell well always ignored with a nod to our history and sell well. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I am not angry at the kit. A few things that I don't like are:

1. It is Cov colour!!!

2. It's not majorly different to our home kit (I know we will likely get a third kit completely different but if the home kit clashes, then when does the away kit not also clash?)

Other than that, average. I do like the home kit though. Would be great if the third kit is yellow as looks the case based on Community Shield seat map colouring (may be a red herring though). Against Man City, we can't wear either the home or away kit if they play in their home strip. Colours would clash.

If you think that is sky blue and a Cov colour, then you genuinely need your eyes testing

7 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

FT is fast becoming a moaners paradise.....any excuse to have a go at the Club.  Still at least Perez and Madders can enjoy 5 minutes respite.

Just you wait until they’re the two poster boys of the away kit launch!!! lol 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

If you think that is sky blue and a Cov colour, then you genuinely need your eyes testing

Too close for my liking! Like I say, the main issue is that it is too close to our home kit. I know if we played Chelsea we could wear this kit (like Man City would wear their home strip) but I prefer there to be a clear differentiation in colour. White, yellow, black, red, green etc. Lots of options for away/third kits.

Maybe we will get dark shorts to go with this?

16 hours ago, Jaspa said:

State of that URL.

I hope there's something noticeably wrong with all your knockoffs, so I can point and laugh :P

nothing to do with me, just pointing out that they are on Facebook and someone asked for a link

9 hours ago, AjcW said:

What’s the general anger at this one then? Can see a lot of people sounding angry but not giving any particular reasons lol 

It’s different… it’s unique from what I can tell… not going to be everyone’s cup of tea but not sure what people really want from an away kit? 

Third kits are where manufacturers creativity should kick in really. A nod to the past or just something mental really that goes on to be a collectible. 

The obvious one for us is a white away kit, but the only one of any decency in the last however many years has been the Champions League year one.

Personally I’d much rather a producer mixed things up every year.. pink, maroon, mint etc etc, rather than just always sticking to what Leicester “should” play in. 

Don't like the pattern or the colours looks like a derby shirt also reminds me of the chequered blue top from a few seasons back which is what i imagine this to be like but just in white and black.
All for trying new things but at least try new things it's not really bad but it's very bland and boring and i'm starting to get restless i want sashes its been to long.

4 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

What a shit colour 

What the **** has menthol got to do with Lcfc. 

To be fair we’ve had quite a few menthol things happen in the last 6 years

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I am not angry at the kit. A few things that I don't like are:

1. It is Cov colour!!!

2. It's not majorly different to our home kit (I know we will likely get a third kit completely different but if the home kit clashes, then when does the away kit not also clash?)

Other than that, average. I do like the home kit though. Would be great if the third kit is yellow as looks the case based on Community Shield seat map colouring (may be a red herring though). Against Man City, we can't wear either the home or away kit if they play in their home strip. Colours would clash.

When have Cov played in mint green? They play in sky blue?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Xen said:

Its

An

Away

Kit

It

Doesnt

Have

To

Be

Historical

Or

Traditional.

FFS. The home kit is the only one of the kits which needs to be true to our roots. Who gives a crap whether the away kit matches that history as well. We've played in white, yellow, black, green, maroon, pink and even red before in stripes, halves, sashes and all sorts. The away kit (and more recently, 3rd kit as well) doesn't have a template and sticking true to non-existent 'tradition' shouldn't matter.

If you don't like the kit because its not to your personal tastes then that's absolutely your prerogative and there's no issue there. Seems silly to hate on it for not living up to otherwise undefined traditions, though.

(Not aimed specifically at you, Cardiff, but this view in general...)

Like I said it’s the clubs wishes if they want to keep release kits which won’t sell beyond the first run. 

Only have to look at how multiple clubs are returning to designs from previous era to sell shirts and cash in on the boom in retro shirts etc. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

28 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Like I said it’s the clubs wishes if they want to keep release kits which won’t sell beyond the first run. 

Only have to look at how multiple clubs are returning to designs from previous era to sell shirts and cash in on the boom in retro shirts etc. 

Maybe they’re getting sick of people who claim they can’t afford a £60 shirt but are okay spending £25 on a fake one. 

As I’ve always said, it’s the same folk who moan about ticket prices but happily drink 14 pints on matchday. 

Same sector of society who smoke 40 a day but wouldn’t dare spend £40 a head on a nice meal because that would be “too expensive” lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, adejo92 said:

It would seem as though the sellers on DH-Gate and such like were right about our away kit months ago.

There's been Mint Green away kits advertised for about 2 months online.

I guess factories talk don't they....

in reality the knock offs are probably made in the same factory.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xen said:

Its

An

Away

Kit

It

Doesnt

Have

To

Be

Historical

Or

Traditional.

FFS. The home kit is the only one of the kits which needs to be true to our roots. Who gives a crap whether the away kit matches that history as well. We've played in white, yellow, black, green, maroon, pink and even red before in stripes, halves, sashes and all sorts. The away kit (and more recently, 3rd kit as well) doesn't have a template and sticking true to non-existent 'tradition' shouldn't matter.

If you don't like the kit because its not to your personal tastes then that's absolutely your prerogative and there's no issue there. Seems silly to hate on it for not living up to otherwise undefined traditions, though.

(Not aimed specifically at you, Cardiff, but this view in general...)

IAAKIDHTBHOT? 

Sorry, I'm not down with the kids. What does that mean...?

• Haha 2