Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

The new away kit looks really smart in my opinion.

The other day I saw that a kit we wore in 1995 has a similar colour to the new away kit in it.

I had actually recreated a concept 3rd kit based off the 1995 kit that combines both the home and new away kit colours!

I am not a huge fan, but it's the best I could do to create a kit that was horrible back in 1995!

Kit.thumb.jpg.f26b089495335f5180b51f5628822957.jpg

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Thank god we don’t have to support a football club that wear this to play football in

876B2457-2FE7-4E28-A892-ACEA4C2BB29F.jpeg

Why do they both look like they’ve been photographed under a skin cancer light lol 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Thank god we don’t have to support a football club that wear this to play football in

876B2457-2FE7-4E28-A892-ACEA4C2BB29F.jpeg

I was gonna say I'm underwhelmed with out 2nd kit but having seen this I feel very guilty and will buy 3 now.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
3 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Maroon kit was iconic, this isnt.

The maroon kit was an adidas template that everyone moaned about until we won something in it.....

9 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

The maroon kit was an adidas template that everyone moaned about until we won something in it.....

It they aren't moaning about RW, it the kit or the to small stadium extension.

I've come to the concluison we have a lot of moaners, some of which could do with being transported back to the late 80s as a City fan, so they realise how lucky they are.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I liked the maroon kit before we played in it.

I dont like this one or our home kit but as others have said, as long as we do well then the kit doesnt really matter in the grand scheme of things.