Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

2 hours ago, danhaw said:

Screenshot_20210728-130023_Facebook.jpg

2 hours ago, FoxOnWheels said:

See it isn’t Coventry, it clearly says this is Leicester!

Look again...

20210728_130522.jpg

....if that isn't conclusive proof then quite frankly I dont know what is :ph34r:

Edited by Nalis
  • Haha 3

It's not bad better than the leaks for sure but it's no blue sash,pin stripe white or maroon from last season.

Edit - Does anyone know what colour the shorts are gonna be? if they're the same colour as the trim they'd be quite nice tbf.

Edited by LestaFox92

Its good to have an away kit that serves a valuable social role in helping to diagnose colour blindness ;)

Obviously I want to see the shorts and socks, but I like this one. My kids, on the other hand, are not convinced. 

We're clearly not wearing that against Man City so guess the third kit will be out shortly before the community shield?

• Haha 1

Another "not sure" from me. Emotions from "wtf is that crap" to "be open to new ideas, it's decent might look good with my mint coloured ball hugging jeans, said no one ever"  to "not bad".

Going to have to give it some time and see it on the pitch.

I would rather have seen a yellow kit personally. Love the yellow!

Edited by Jattdogg

I think some people need their eyes testing or their monitors adjusting if they think that is sky blue.

I like it. Annoying that the Bia Saigon logo appears to be in black not Navy. The FBS logo is also photoshopped on in those photos, so it will be interesting to see what colour it is in reality.

Third kit will likely be a darker colour seeing as this is quite light.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

The new away kit looks really smart in my opinion.

The other day I saw that a kit we wore in 1995 has a similar colour to the new away kit in it.

I had actually recreated a concept 3rd kit based off the 1995 kit that combines both the home and new away kit colours!

I am not a huge fan, but it's the best I could do to create a kit that was horrible back in 1995!

Kit.thumb.jpg.f26b089495335f5180b51f5628822957.jpg

That’s stunning. Why don’t you work for the club and or Adidas?

16 minutes ago, MonkeyTennis? said:

Its good to have an away kit that serves a valuable social role in helping to diagnose colour blindness ;)

Obviously I want to see the shorts and socks, but I like this one. My kids, on the other hand, are not convinced. 

We're clearly not wearing that against Man City so guess the third kit will be out shortly before the community shield?

I just wonder how many times (where our home shirt clashes), we can get away with wearing this one? Surely the third kit will be our main away kit?

Re the shorts, from the one photo I saw somewhere, it looks to be matching colour to the top. I can only imagine the socks will too.

18 minutes ago, MonkeyTennis? said:

Just now, KrefelderFox666 said:

I just wonder how many times (where our home shirt clashes), we can get away with wearing this one? Surely the third kit will be our main away kit?

Re the shorts, from the one photo I saw somewhere, it looks to be matching colour to the top. I can only imagine the socks will too.

I'm not colourblind myself, but I really don't think there's any colourblind people who'd have any difficulty distinguishing between this and the home shirt. This is much, much lighter in tone than the royal blue. Depending on which colours a colourblind person can't see, I think problems arise when two colours are of a similar value/tone. I think a colourblind person could have much more of a problem seeing the difference between royal blue and the grey/orange kit we had or even the maroon one, as the tones are very similar.

6 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

I'm not colourblind myself, but I really don't think there's any colourblind people who'd have any difficulty distinguishing between this and the home shirt. This is much, much lighter in tone than the royal blue. Depending on which colours a colourblind person can't see, I think problems arise when two colours are of a similar value/tone. I think a colourblind person could have much more of a problem seeing the difference between royal blue and the grey/orange kit we had or even the maroon one, as the tones are very similar.

Well, I'm being facetious, but it seems as if its hard for people to distinguish whether its light blue or light green, which is probably an issue if you play in blue in the first place. I don't think anyone will mistake it for the home kit, but I think that its going to cause endless 'What do you mean its green?' type arguments. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MonkeyTennis? said:

Well, I'm being facetious, but it seems as if its hard for people to distinguish whether its light blue or light green, which is probably an issue if you play in blue in the first place. I don't think anyone will mistake it for the home kit, but I think that its going to cause endless 'What do you mean its green?' type arguments. 

I know. I suppose I wasn't really aiming my reply at your comment very much - you just happened to mention colourblindness. I don't really see an issue, other than if you asked someone to pick up a Leicester shirt for you, they ask which one, and you just say "the blue one." It's a bit like that black/gold/whatever dress picture all over again. I think the confusion over whether it's green or blue is understandable, as it's somewhere between the two. It looks like a kind of turquoise/teal colour to me.

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

I liked the maroon kit before we played in it.

I dont like this one or our home kit but as others have said, as long as we do well then the kit doesnt really matter in the grand scheme of things.

The end of the day every kit divides opinions . The pink one from a few years a go was a prime example. Some absolutely loved it and some hated it with a passion. 

Come back next July and the exact same conversations will be happening. 

• Like 4