Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

2 hours ago, Golden Fox said:

Maybe they only just realised they needed to play in it tonight... :facepalm:

I think Wycombe may be wearing their second kit, which was also unveiled today.  It is *far* worse than ours - gold with white sleeves and shorts.  Still, better than them wearing last season's away kit, which was red and white quarters to commemorate the 20th anniversary of a certain Roy Essandoh fuelled FA Cup run.

I don't mind it. It would've been easy to use black as the accent colour but navy looks decent. Another new colour for the repertoire. It's definitely mint green, not sky blue to me but we all see colours slightly differently so I can see why others might see the blueness in it.

I wonder why the shorts aren't in the promo shots, though. If they're navy I think this could be a lovely kit overall.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, kingfox said:

A great shirt to either play chess on or use as a tablecloth.

I thought chess was played on black and white squares... 

Actually, that's a great idea for a kit, and would mean we'd look nothing like Coventry. 

image.png.3bbde2a14ea6d4acfa89a5e95e0c53e2.png

It maybe computer screens, but I'm in the camp of seeing it more as light blue than mint, and a combo of royal blue, light blue and navy blue would be an odd, but in practice, I think there would be enough separation: thankfully there aren't many sides that play in equal shares of light and dark blue. I can think of Wycombe and that's about it! 

Unlike a lot of you, apparently, I am not currently on drugs - which qualifies me to say it was designed by a bored, drunk & blind idiot during one of the lockdowns. A level of foulness that I’ve not seen for many years. Just vile. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Unusual for me but I love both the home and away kits. I think Adidas have nailed it this year. No complaints from me.

Incoming ban. A far too positive opinion for FT.

3 hours ago, Ricey said:

I think some people need their eyes testing or their monitors adjusting if they think that is sky blue.

I like it. Annoying that the Bia Saigon logo appears to be in black not Navy. The FBS logo is also photoshopped on in those photos, so it will be interesting to see what colour it is in reality.

Third kit will likely be a darker colour seeing as this is quite light.

Would the 3rd be more likely to be white or gold, for the Europa League games? 

1 hour ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Tbh I've never quite understood the agonising over football tops by grown men who look awful in any football top. The only people who should be allowed to wear football kits are kids, and people who actually play football for a living.

Maybe so for 'full kit' but the tops are good for 5 a side or exercising in general due to being designed for that

On 27/07/2021 at 11:29, Costock_Fox said:

Isn’t our 3rd kit an off black and orange?

First I've heard on this....but really hope you're right.

6 hours ago, KFS said:

Might get it 3XL cos it looks almost retro 

I might get it 3XL so it almost fits me!

As for this mint shirt, first impressions are quite positive. However, I really disliked the home shirt until I saw it on someone the other week. I'll wait to see this away shirt in real life before I buy one

I want a black and orange one now though.