Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

Just now, NZ_Foxile said:

Does anyone know if there are still delays with the Euro font and are the delays just for the numbering? - i.e if I just wanted a Europa league patch on the arm, that wouldn’t cause a delay?

They probably dont have what you want in stock.  It's a bloody joke!

1 hour ago, baldeagle said:

Am I the only one that thinks these look two different  colours

One is outside and one is inside with lights on. Lights often give everything a slight yellow hue which makes the green look less blue.

6 minutes ago, Ricey said:

One is outside and one is inside with lights on. Lights often give everything a slight yellow hue which makes the green look less blue.

That would make sense apart from when  I watched  the game last night and they were outside the kit looked more like the pic taken inside . 

4 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

That would make sense apart from when  I watched  the game last night and they were outside the kit looked more like the pic taken inside . 

Possibly because of the floodlights and/or low sun light.

God I'm boring.

• Haha 1

On 27/07/2021 at 09:11, Cardiff_Fox said:

Like I said it’s the clubs wishes if they want to keep release kits which won’t sell beyond the first run. 

Only have to look at how multiple clubs are returning to designs from previous era to sell shirts and cash in on the boom in retro shirts etc. 

Man U’s new away shirt is a version of their early 90s blue and white patterned shirt - the commercially minded clubs are all getting in on the act, whilst we are going through Joseph’s Technicolour Dream Coat of colour shades on ours 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Spare time + Boredom = Another kit concept.

3rd Kit vibes, especially for Europa League.

Have seen a couple of people mention the black / orange combo.

Thoughts?

589359143_ThirdKit(4).thumb.jpg.33cba51a7c0cd8917fca04e22f639858.jpg

@Nick @Costock_Fox @syston_fox

I would.   I would choose light grey instead of orange though.... looks too wolvesish

Edited by filthyfox
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, filthyfox said:

I would.   I would choose light grey instead of orange though.... looks too wolvesish

Good point. The colour orange is dominated by Wolves really so it can make it look a bit like a wolves away kit.

Light Grey would look smart and perhaps more unique. 

On 29/07/2021 at 11:40, Ricey said:

During the Wycombe game, the kit looked very green under the floodlights. Not mint or sky blue.

Dunno if this has been discussed already but I went to the club shop today to buy a home shirt for my mum, and found out that Adidas have elected not to make any shirts in women’s sizes this year.

Seems absolutely bonkers to me. Ironic that this is the first year that you can buy a WSL sleeve patch.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, StanSP said:

Tomorrow is the day!! 

What for? We have no idea. 

Let's see what happens... 

I’d forgotten about this post, presumed they actually messed up when they unveiled the shirt a few days ago

9 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Spare time + Boredom = Another kit concept.

3rd Kit vibes, especially for Europa League.

Have seen a couple of people mention the black / orange combo.

Thoughts?

589359143_ThirdKit(4).thumb.jpg.33cba51a7c0cd8917fca04e22f639858.jpg

@Nick @Costock_Fox @syston_fox

Fair play - really like that. Properly a bit too close to the orangey grey kit we had a while back but I really like that. It would even work without the pattern in the material. I like black, but I'd also like (dare I say it again as it'll be deeply unpopular) that shirt in olive green with orange detailing. I reckon that would look great!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, filthyfox said:

Home kit = Birmingham

Away kit = Coventry

3rd kit = Wolves

I think people on here are starting to get obsessed with the West Midlands...

• Like 2