Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

28 minutes ago, LestaFox92 said:

Is this a tease or what please god say we're getting another sash kit probably my favourite Leicester kit of all time this one.

I'm far from ITK sorry.

This fits the dark with bright criteria and would love a comeback but I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

Anyone know if the cup font is available yet? The website is no longer saying there are delays with the font, but is saying that there are delays with shirt print due to high demand. I wanted Europa League sleeve patches. Not sure I can be bothered if there’s a long wait for delivery

2 hours ago, Big Dave said:

I know most people on here seem to love this kit, but I think it is bogging - hate the sash.  
I know I am in the minority.

We’re all gonna have to agree to disagree with you on this one, Big Dave!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NZ_Foxile said:

Anyone know if the cup font is available yet? The website is no longer saying there are delays with the font, but is saying that there are delays with shirt print due to high demand. I wanted Europa League sleeve patches. Not sure I can be bothered if there’s a long wait for delivery

My home shirts got delivered today. Here is a sample of the print. Much better that last year’s IMO.

759F3F2C-3734-4E34-B0D2-448E3B8E2D1D.jpeg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, tomtom said:

In club shop earlier,  apparently the 3rd kit is released before the weekend,.... told my son if he liked the old pink kit, he'll like this 3rd kit too

Rant time...

You can't seem to move at the moment for retro influences in football kits... (off the top of my head, Arsenal with lightening bolts coming back, Man Utd blue/light blue checked shirt, Liverpool yellow shirts, Crystal Palace half & half from first ever shirts) and there are 2 reasons for that: they sell and they help to tie the club in with their history beyond just the home colour. 

We have our nice regular white with blue trim away kit, but have some absolute belters from history: the green with yellow pinstripes, the black with blue sash (and the white version in my avatar), and bright yellow became the staple for years (and the yellow with blue trim picture posted here the women had was perfect!)

I get some people don't like the sash or wonder why we should commemorate a shirt we never won a league game in, but they are more "Leicester City" than introducing a new colour every year or thinking pink was an historic classic (they stopped wearing that pretty quickly but you don't need to advertise you are doing that when you have 3 kits each that last a year...)

So please for the sake of us boring old farts on our 40s, with 3 kits a year, there is room to revisit some our classic away shirts and give the next generation a chance to appreciate them as well. THEY WILL SELL! 

Rant over. (but if the new 3rd kit does highlight pink, I'll be off again...) 

• Like 4