Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

I remember they did a similar post for the mint kit and the date on the post was the actual availability/sale date and they revealed the kit earlier, every chance we could see it before Friday!

Edited by moore_94

22 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I remember they did a similar post for the mint kit and the date on the post was the actual availability/sale date and they revealed the kit earlier, every chance we could see it before Friday!

I think there was a cock up that lead to that. Not sure if Adidas put it online or something like that.

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I think there was a cock up that lead to that. Not sure if Adidas put it online or something like that.

Not sure if it was, they announced a date of 31/07, then announced we would be playing in it against Wycombe on 28/07, but it wasn't actually available until the original date

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Hmmmm. 

sipa_32562955.jpg

18.19-Kit-430-2-.jpg

The weirdest kit conspiracy is us and Watford had exactly the same manufacturers, even the obscurer ones, for absolutely ages.

We had Joma, Burrda and Puma at exactly the same time with each manufacturer from 09-16 lol 

Edited by Stadt

41 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Feels like that with pink on would need to come with a disclaimer for anyone who comes into contact with it. Vile 

I think we would have teased some sort of pattern, like we did with the away shirt, if it were that bold.