Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

56 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Very much like the 9ther two kits, at first glance don't look that special but that colour combo will likely look immense in person or on TV when they wear it.

Especially under the lights in Europe… 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Is this a concept or is this the real deal?

Concept. I highly doubt it will have a solid pink band down the sleeves like that as that is not in anyway what Adidas do.

I suspect it will have pink stripes on the shoulders, possibly pink trim on the colour and no pattern the shirt itself.

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, adejo92 said:

Of course, it's Adidas, we aren't getting a unique design with them, hence it's a play on colours to what it could be.

It's all guess work mixed with a bit of boredom.

Isn't our home kit unique?

https://www.prodirectsoccer.com/p/adidas-vancouver-whitecaps-2020-away-shirt-deep-sea-mens-replica-tops-212111/?svtax3=Shopping_-_Soccer_UK_-_UK_-_Smart_-_Franchise_-_Replica&svtax4=-&svcampaign_id=8686172138&gclid=CjwKCAjwx8iIBhBwEiwA2quaq3PQR4Cc4V1LGBJ1UXZwxuc1I0kU5fTZE-TwIaMpINN-LaRKZNUnnxoCap4QAvD_BwE

So I just filled up at the petrol station and saw a guy wearing a full kit, this shirt template, pink shoulder stripes/badge/logo. The rest all black.

Shorts black with pink diagonal stripes at the bottom.

Looked great! Hope it was the kit:scarf:

3 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

https://www.prodirectsoccer.com/p/adidas-vancouver-whitecaps-2020-away-shirt-deep-sea-mens-replica-tops-212111/?svtax3=Shopping_-_Soccer_UK_-_UK_-_Smart_-_Franchise_-_Replica&svtax4=-&svcampaign_id=8686172138&gclid=CjwKCAjwx8iIBhBwEiwA2quaq3PQR4Cc4V1LGBJ1UXZwxuc1I0kU5fTZE-TwIaMpINN-LaRKZNUnnxoCap4QAvD_BwE

So I just filled up at the petrol station and saw a guy wearing a full kit, this shirt template, pink shoulder stripes/badge/logo. The rest all black.

You sure it wasn’t this? https://www.prodirectsoccer.com/p/adidas-inter-miami-2020-away-shirt-authentic-black-clear-pink-mens-replica-tops-212139/

(I also seem to recall reading somewhere that this template used in MLS would run afoul of UEFA guidelines)

4 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

That template isn’t allowed in the Premier League, so it won’t be that.

18 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Isn't our home kit unique?

9aa10f4af66ddf4a7f6ec99766c856ec.thumb.png.452842f5a82d985d0139dc0a178c583f.pngLeicester_City_21-22_Away_Jersey_Green_GA0610_01_laydown.thumb.jpg.759cd6b3bfcc992208cd11ddf1298c2f.jpg

Presumably alterations can be made to certain parts but a lot of the templates are very familiar among the range. I am sure if we looked throughout world football, many teams will share the same template - We can start with Arsenal's away kit from last season.

There will obviously always be variations, but my concept was just based on the design trend we have opted for so far this season.

It's only a bit of fun mind, i really like both our home and away kit so far this season and i think the majority of us will love the third kit too, whatever design it takes :) 

37 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Of course, it's Adidas, we aren't getting a unique design with them, hence it's a play on colours to what it could be.

It's all guess work mixed with a bit of boredom.

You could have said that rather than attempting to mislead other posters.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, stu said:

You could have said that rather than attempting to mislead other posters.

8 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Why would you post that image with no comment and let everyone think you had knowledge of the real kit?

Jeebus.  :mad:

I did write out a reply, but thought better of it.

Instead, i'll just take these messages as a compliment to my graphic design.

If you are actually being serious, then i do apologise for misleading you, it wasn't my intention, it was just a bit of fun.

:ph34r:

Edited by adejo92
  • Haha 1

Well I’m all over the black and pink :ph34r:

That aside, can anybody tell me if the club shop are allowing people to actually physically try items on again? 

I’d like to go on Friday to purchase a shirt but I’ve lost over 12KG over lockdown 3.0 and no longer know what size I am - in anything. My wardrobe contents are pretty much useless so being able to buy something that I know fits me would be quite helpful.

Edited by Nick