Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

1 hour ago, Nick said:

Well I’m all over the black and pink :ph34r:

That aside, can anybody tell me if the club shop are allowing people to actually physically try items on again? 

I’d like to go on Friday to purchase a shirt but I’ve lost over 12KG over lockdown 3.0 and no longer know what size I am - in anything. My wardrobe contents are pretty much useless so being able to buy something that I know fits me would be quite helpful.

I went last Friday & tried on the new green kit. I'm Xl in nearly all tops but the large fits me perfectly. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, filthyfox said:

So are the shirts a large fit?  Like is the XXL really XXXL?

I guess I will find out when my knockoff arrives in a few days, but I REALLY want Schmeichel's shirt in black.

But the ***** dont do XXXL

My knock off came yesterday its xl but more like a large I was in the club shop yesterday and there's no difference to the real deal 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
6 minutes ago, roblcfc84 said:

My away shirt arrived, I always order medium which I did this time, but it just seems massive. Anyone else agree? 

This is just plain boasting. 🤣

43 minutes ago, roblcfc84 said:

My away shirt arrived, I always order medium which I did this time, but it just seems massive. Anyone else agree? 

Can’t tell if it’s just because the Home shirt is reasonably fitted, but yeah. Might be because I’ve lost a few stone since the pandemic started but I’ve been wondering if I could have managed with a small for the first time since my mid teens. That said, I’d be concerned that there might then be a problem in the length. Not that I’m wildly tall (5’ 11” or so, but humour me and let me say 6’ :ph34r: ), I just don’t want it riding up my body every time I lift my arms or whatever. A medium is a bit baggy, but it’s okay.

8 hours ago, FoxCal said:

Can’t tell if it’s just because the Home shirt is reasonably fitted, but yeah. Might be because I’ve lost a few stone since the pandemic started but I’ve been wondering if I could have managed with a small for the first time since my mid teens. That said, I’d be concerned that there might then be a problem in the length. Not that I’m wildly tall (5’ 11” or so, but humour me and let me say 6’ :ph34r: ), I just don’t want it riding up my body every time I lift my arms or whatever. A medium is a bit baggy, but it’s okay.

I'm 5'9 and my son's 13/14 year old shirt pretty much fits. 😂

12 hours ago, Nick said:

Well I’m all over the black and pink :ph34r:

All kinds of wrong.

Pink is something loved by girls under the age of 6, women with a mental age of 6, and men knocking on around 60 who think it makes them look trendy. It’s a vile colour, redolent of the one felt tip children use to colour in the flesh of white people while drawing shit pictures. It’s an abomination to the spectrum and an insult to both red and white. Black deserves better.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, roblcfc84 said:

I ordered the shorts, went for medium but my nob keeps falling out so I think they are smaller than usual. Anyone else agree?

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Daggers said:

All kinds of wrong.

Pink is something loved by girls under the age of 6, women with a mental age of 6, and men knocking on around 60 who think it makes them look trendy. It’s a vile colour, redolent of the one felt tip children use to colour in the flesh of white people while drawing shit pictures. It’s an abomination to the spectrum and an insult to both red and white. Black deserves better.

So, you're waiting to see what it looks like in person before committing to buying it?

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I ordered the shorts, went for medium but my nob keeps falling out so I think they are smaller than usual. Anyone else agree?

My are fine as I asked the shop to send me same size as Wilf and Kelechi have.

Minor issue but still a niggle

I received my away kit today. Came with the FA Cup badge but missed out Bia Saigon sponsors one.

Does anyone know if the club can print this in store?

Or is it already pre printed like the central sponsor? 

Like I said, not gonna shed any tears over it but just annoying having a blank space that I didn't specify.

1 minute ago, TK95 said:

Minor issue but still a niggle

I received my away kit today. Came with the FA Cup badge but missed out Bia Saigon sponsors one.

Does anyone know if the club can print this in store?

Or is it already pre printed like the central sponsor? 

Like I said, not gonna shed any tears over it but just annoying having a blank space that I didn't specify.

Pretty sure they can just put it on for you at the club store.

• Like 1

Based on the social media pages, the club had it's media access day (basically sky tv turn up and do all their pictures and videos for their graphics).

Stuff like this;

Surely they've been in the 3rd kit too? Imagine we'll see it leaked before it's launched.

12 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Based on the social media pages, the club had it's media access day (basically sky tv turn up and do all their pictures and videos for their graphics).

Stuff like this;

Surely they've been in the 3rd kit too? Imagine we'll see it leaked before it's launched.

If he clicks his heels 3 times in a row who knows what could happen.

• Haha 1