Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

The club or whoever makes the decision on the kit designs need an eye test for this one, absolute horror show, looks cheap and lazy. Either go black or grey don't use both and then to have the pink trim, badge etc. then have the sponsor on the front and arm in white? 4 colours, doesn't work. Disappointed. Hire some of the guys on here that make the concepts, always much better. (Although love the home and away shirts 2 out of 3 ain't bad)

1 minute ago, NasPb said:

I need to see it in real life but wish it was darker tbh, as an off black or a dark black 

It’s much darker and looks a lot better in person, presuming you wear it at night, in the dark, and close your eyes.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

It's a real shame, i'm often on the side of 'it's not that bad' but general consensus on this one is it's quite shit! 

I always think anything in that shade of Grey, or grey in general just makes it look like a training top.

Grey training gear for the last 10 years and now a grey kit. Taking the piss 

Its odd and unexpected, but (I think...) I like it. People are going to have to get used to it because we'll be using it a lot - the second kit is too close in colour to light blue. 

Why do they all look like they need a good ironing? All the ones that they are wearing in the official photos look like they have been grabbed from the bottom of the washing basket. 

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

5jclm5.jpg

That’s genuinely what I thought when I saw it on Instagram. You can’t even make out the badge through the ridiculous hot pink. I swear to god, Adidas must assign us their apprentice’s so they can concentrate on arsenal. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Judging the state of the kits this season, the club really need to revise the process on how they decide the kits. Marketing department have chosen a shambles this year. 

The club seem obsessed with grey kits. We have one every couple of years and they never been that popular.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

The more I look at it, the more I like it.

I'm the opposite I think, the more I look at it  the more I dislike it

Could just be that I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need to buy it though.

Although, the white shirts that the commentators have been wearing in pre season would probably have been a better choice as a 3rd kit. From what I can see, it's the exact same design as the Leeds home shirt.

Went to buy one on Saturday but they'd sold out of my size 

2 minutes ago, Ricey said:

The club seem obsessed with grey kits. We have one every couple of years and they never been that popular.

I believe it’s the same person in marketing each year who has the final say on kit designs so it’s not surprising that there is a trend with the kits. This could have been a great kit and it just feels a bit rushed and as a result people are disappointed because it could have been a beauty.