Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

7 minutes ago, trickytrevbenjamin said:

I’ve never known us have such a sh!te selection of kits. No link to our heritage in the colours or design. These just seem to be bright and garish for the sake of it. 

Wild point of view, we have had some honkers. The Burrda/Jako ones are right up there.

• Like 2

This is gonna be like the maroon kit of last year, right. Will grow on people as the season progresses and will win some super important games whilst wearing it, resulting in an eventual sellout and a roaring demand come May.

13 minutes ago, trickytrevbenjamin said:

I’ve never known us have such a sh!te selection of kits. No link to our heritage in the colours or design. These just seem to be bright and garish for the sake of it. 

Our heritage. as far as colours go, is blue and white, and this home kit covers that pretty well!

Apart from that we wore the black with a blue sash, and chocolate/light blue halves, both for a very short time over 125 years ago. And sometimes we’ve worn white. So there’s a limit to how far, and how often, change kits can reference our heritage and history.

It was going so well, best blue kit in years, lovely away kit (not quite the pink one from a couple of years ago but still a very good option), then this. Think this might be the first kit in years that I don't buy. Just really don't like it. The leaked ones/mock ups looked great though which is so frustrating.

I think all the kits this season are underwhelming but actually this is the best of the bunch although do agree that the sponsor is the wrong colour. 

The camouflage pattern on the home kit makes it too light, and should have ran through the whole body of the kit not just the front. 

The 2nd kit is a nice colour and I really like the navy trim but the table cloth pattern is really poor. 

I actually like the colour scheme of this 3rd kit, though probably would have looked better without the black trim, and as per the above the sponsor should have been pink. 

Always like to buy at least one shirt per season but really struggling this year on which to go for. 

That is hugely underwhelming.

For me, the pink is too bright and the grey is too light and washed out. Looks like the kind of kit you make on Fifa for a laugh. 

Nice to see the variation of Adidas kit templates throughout all three kits....lol

Ew

Edited by adejo92
  • Like 1

Well, I’m old fashioned.

Our home kit is blue shirt with white shorts and blue socks, so I’m happy.

I don’t really care that much what colour our change kits are (although I am glad we don’t seem to have yellow ones any more), but I quite like the greeny one and I think the grey one will grow on me.

To be honest though I still think having three kits is ridiculous and changing them all every year is obscene.

• Like 2