Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

In some respects I can't believe a "pre match" top is £50.... but on the other side of the coin I would have spent £60 if we'd made any nice away kits this year. So this might fill the gap lol 

I do hope they do the mint green zip tops sponsor free though!

pre-match_jsy-carbon_black-3.png

18 hours ago, Mickey O'Neil said:

Can't stand adidas either. I never understood the clamour for adidas when we were with Puma. I know people were unhappy with the quality of Puma, I personally didn't mind them. Each to their own I guess. 

I quite like the plain/simple Nike designs...I know they are unpopular with our fans too. 

The Charlton 3rd kit is simply the best kit I have seen this season. I'd take Hummel right now

Have to agree the Charlton kits looks awesome, grey black and gold7a0ad11cb644c809b735de204e7d10da30d275245490382d490cb5d3a179794687977a8cbc45c7bc.thumb.jpg.11e452cbe523e87a8d83408208a5322e.jpge3459226546cd3da718429672dceda07c07c55c42404e42dc258af87e93622024db3db71e50bb5b7.thumb.jpg.decfaeacfb9331330ad5f0579c7ccfca.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Shop was doing a roaring trade today. Saw a few 3rd kits going through the tills. Splurged on the home and aways 🙈. Run out of FA Cup badges! Turned into an expensive afternoon 🙈🤣

I have seen some people saying that the 3rd kit looks a lot better and also darker in person... did you get a good look at it?

1 hour ago, CloudFox said:

White training tops now available 😍

Oh they even have it is a polo shirt... I need to stay away from the online store and the shop tomorrow otherwise my bank account will be crying by the time I hit the checkouts lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Oh they even have it is a polo shirt... I need to stay away from the online store and the shop tomorrow otherwise my bank account will be crying by the time I hit the checkouts lol

I know...I've had to empty my basket at least twice 😅

21 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I have seen some people saying that the 3rd kit looks a lot better and also darker in person... did you get a good look at it?

It looks better in person I’d say. Certainly seemed popular, particularly with the kids. It might be a grower. Didn’t help it was creased as anything on the promos. My mate was down this morning and sent me this. We’ve had worse I’d say, the gold and black when we got promoted (bought it just to have Cambiasso on it 🙈🤣)

B01914C6-6C13-44A3-826B-EE4692600B7D.jpeg

• Like 1

Just now, NZ_Foxile said:

Great, thanks for the heads up, I can finally go and get one tomorrow 🙂

They are selling a few home, away and keeper shirts pre printed as well in a few sizes if it’s of interest to anyone. Should do more of this I reckon. Out of FA cup sleeve patches when I went this afternoon 

42 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

Anyone know if they’ve got the mint away shirt in size medium in the shop? Still showing all sizes below large unavailable on the website 🙄

They had loads today, at least 50+ out in the store.

Edit. Didn't see the above reply. 

Edited by Brenfox

The fan store was packed today. Loooong queues.

Went in for the Onyx 3rd kit. Spotted the black pre=match jersey. Ended up buying that....£50!!!!!

Still not a fan of adidas but I will add, some of the gear looks better in real life. 

Quite liked the LCFC X ATMOS Ebony Tye dye as modelled by Lil' Wes

I'm going back for the 3rd kit but I know I'll end up buying the white pre-match jersey...then the 3rd kit