Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

Not having that. They should've had the 3 stripes from the shorts on the side to carry on up the sides of the shirt. Dreadful. At least its the 3rd kit. 

I'm not an expert with kits so don't know a lot. Does Adidas help with the design of the kits?, or have to sign them off? And do we get much sponsorship revenue from them now we're in their global band B for football teams?

1 hour ago, Carl the Llama said:

Possibly a dumb question, but does anyone know if the 'mini kit' on the lcfc site means baby sized or is it more for toddlers? No pics of them being worn but I'm very tempted to get one for my 6 month old niece.

More for toddlers,i bought the smallest as soon as my grand daughter was born and it didn't really fit her until she was at least 2!But then again you have the distinction of buying them their first kit and it's never to early to start the indoctrination!:)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

Brilliant, thank you, I couldn't find it but clearly didn't look hard enough.

I actually prefer the black I think. Have a 13 month old so the white one won't last a day.

It's in the Training wear section.

I presume more stuff will be added soon.

I hope so, I'd like to update the tracksuit top I've had for a few years since Adidas first supplied us.

I do like the top you're after, very similar to the British Lions kit from a few years ago. The neckline is nice, far better than the ones on the kit.

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot

The 23s have different shorts to the first team. 23s are wearing more like authentic ones that united and arsenal wear.

Realise this is massively sad but annoys me massively that arsenal get the authentic shirts and shorts and we don't.

Screenshot_20210816-101626_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210816-101611_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Chocolate Teapot

1 hour ago, BrummieFOX said:

Big fan of the mint training stuff, just such a shame you cant buy it without FBS on it.

Same, the FBS not matching the other badges really puts me off the mint collection. 

That being said I’m holding out for the royal blue walk out jacket. That looks smart.

• Like 1

On 16/08/2021 at 05:18, Chocolate Teapot said:

The 23s have different shorts to the first team. 23s are wearing more like authentic ones that united and arsenal wear.

Realise this is massively sad but annoys me massively that arsenal get the authentic shirts and shorts and we don't.

Screenshot_20210816-101626_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210816-101611_Chrome.jpg

Arsenal and other A-tier adidas clubs also have heat-applied badges so maybe it’s not such a bad trade-off for us…

I thought our third kit was horrific until I saw it in person on Saturday and it wasn’t too bad. The second kit with the squares on is probably my least favourite but I’m sticking with the blue home and black goalie shirts this year.

Man City takes the trophy for crappest kit. Looks like something you’d get from the bootleggers on the corner post game 😂

• Like 3

10 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

Those Puma kits would be absolutely fine as training gear. I think using the badges as a watermark would be a nice touch on a training top.

As actual kits, they're actually offensive. If I was a fan of one of those clubs that have them, I'd be livid.

And I'm one of those people who actually like all of our kits this season.

Yes, agree they are great training tops. Awful kit.

• Like 1