Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

I’m guessing this was a pandemic lockdown thing where all kit designers were at home getting pissed and sacking work off in a few drunken minutes.

”Feck it, that’ll do. Honey, pass me the vodka…”

I’m begrudgingly impressed with their front of I’m honest.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, filthyfox said:

Well... my knockoff home kit arrives tomorrow.

Had the club bothered to stock a XXXL Goalie shirt, then they would have had my business.

The club has shot itself in the foot by ignoring a large part of its fanbase (pardon the pun)

Do you have to dive when you're in goal filthy or is it more of a stationary affair? 

7 minutes ago, 001merp said:

Does anyone know if there’s any update on the cup lettering/Europa/FA Cup patches?

Ordered a couple of shirts 3 weeks ago and heard nothing other than there’s delays. No response from the email I sent either. 

Just received a few of these emails for mine. Some personalised, others not. Seems to be a delay on everything, including training stuff.

E55A35EF-DDBF-48D3-89FF-5BCE2767A762.png

Edited by UKEchelon

22 minutes ago, 001merp said:

Yeah I’ve had a couple of those too. Just wondered if they were selling them in the shop. Thanks though!

Can confirm they are selling it in the shop, I got the cup printing on the away shirt last week. They had run out of FA Cup patches last week when I went. Cup printing is much smarter than last years

1 hour ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Can confirm they are selling it in the shop, I got the cup printing on the away shirt last week. They had run out of FA Cup patches last week when I went. Cup printing is much smarter than last years

1 hour ago, NZ_Foxile said:

I had Europa League sleeve patches and cup printing on the away shirt done in the shop at the weekend. 

Interesting. Thank you. Might give them a ring and question why mine haven’t been sent out yet if they have stock. 

Cheers. 

On 14/08/2021 at 12:24, Carl the Llama said:

Possibly a dumb question, but does anyone know if the 'mini kit' on the lcfc site means baby sized or is it more for toddlers? No pics of them being worn but I'm very tempted to get one for my 6 month old niece.

If you go to order it offers you a range of sizes - but the earliest age is 18-24 months.

Still, all being well I’ll be ordering one towards the end of October and drowning the new born in Leicester Blue ☺️

44 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Ordered the mint kit for my niece from DHgate last week, mental that people willingly pay £50 for a toddler kit that they’ll grow out of before the season ends.

How long do they take to turn up from the dodgy websites? 

about 3 weeks.   Currently my shirt is 18 days, and it has just left Heathrow Mail Centre.  I use uksoccerstore

50 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Ordered the mint kit for my niece from DHgate last week, mental that people willingly pay £50 for a toddler kit that they’ll grow out of before the season ends.

How long do they take to turn up from the dodgy websites? 

Mine took 2 weeks from 777 Jersey 

2 hours ago, filthyfox said:

arrived today.... and I'm not entirely sure it's a fake.   Looks pretty real to me

I thought exactly the same about mine. Looks the real deal. 

Mine arrived in under 2 weeks from Jersey777

I certainly won't pay full price for a shirt again.