Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Not The Politics Thread.

Just now, SecretPro said:

Good luck to them trying to enforce any rules now.

Yep, completely under minded it all. Feel sorry for the likes of Whitty and et al trying to manage this when they have a bunch of total and utter willy pullers in front of them. 

You can be sure when January comes and cases are peaking. There will be a member of cabinet blame public behaviour as wel 

• Like 1

Johnson isn't coming back from the last month or two. So many of us only voted for him so that the constitutional turd would get well and truly pushed round the U-bend. 

I don't see where his power base now lies, either in parliament or around the country. Just two years after becoming PM he's already well and truly yesterdays man. The cummings narrative of Boris being the temporary, useful idiot, seems to me to broadly ring true. As we all know, the Tories don't spend very long sharpening their knives before sticking them in... and they certainly are being sharpened. 

He's ticked PM off his bucket list and had a turn driving the bus, but it's clear for everyone to see, he doesn't give a monkeys where it's going. 

Edited by SexyGammonFox
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Not so much an open goal, more like winning a corner against Leicester City.

Doesn’t even need to fizz a dangerous ball in, just gently chip one into the mixer and let the chaos ensue.

1 minute ago, Voll Blau said:

Well that was the most pathetic attempt at gaslighting I've ever seen.

Thought Starmer got his tone just about right there. Genuine anger when that MP interrupted the story about the woman whose mum died too.

Thought he was good, though had to choose his words and tone extremely carefully as the LOTO.

Blackford ****ing went for it though. Good for him.

• Like 2

Was intrigued at the mention of games at the infamous party. After rigorous investigation I've retrieved the official list:-

Pass the Parcel (of £50 Notes)
Pin the blame on the previous Labour Government
Hide & Seek hide (Practice for when the news of the party breaks)
Truth or Dare - (OK, just Dare)
Musical Chairs / Cabinet Re-shuffle of  incompetents to new roles
Treasure Hunt - Help yourself to whatever you can get your hands on, no need to declare any of it.
Sack Race - Do something that should result in losing your job but somehow you don’t
Train Set - Cost a fortune but runs out of track towards the Northern end of the circuit and won’t invest in any more
Clowns - No Booking required, already present
Limbo - Duck and wriggle your way out of the tightest of situations

Monopoly - Acquire as much wealth as possible, monopolise contract allocations, add second homes and somehow stay out of jail.
Any game that involves the use of Newspapers - Have most of them in pocket at all times

34 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Well that was the most pathetic attempt at gaslighting I've ever seen.

Thought Starmer got his tone just about right there. Genuine anger when that MP interrupted the story about the woman whose mum died too.

The Ant and Dec line alone was sensational. Boris must love when a big issue comes up so the script he has can actually relate to the questions he's clearly going to get asked

Edited by Tommy Fresh