Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Not The Politics Thread.

I think I’ve said before, I’ve voted Conservative all my life but I can no longer support Boris. 

He’s a loose cannon and not the right person to lead our country. I also can’t relate to Labour in the slightest, so I can’t vote for them. 

We need a 3rd alternate party, that is relatable, semi trustworthy (or at least attempting to appear so) but not as eccentric and outright chaotic. They’re a PR teams worst nightmare at the moment. 

11 minutes ago, Sly said:

I think I’ve said before, I’ve voted Conservative all my life but I can no longer support Boris. 

He’s a loose cannon and not the right person to lead our country. I also can’t relate to Labour in the slightest, so I can’t vote for them. 

We need a 3rd alternate party, that is relatable, semi trustworthy (or at least attempting to appear so) but not as eccentric and outright chaotic. They’re a PR teams worst nightmare at the moment. 

SNP.  Imagine that! 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

SNP.  Imagine that! 

I'll happily admit that my faith in the SNP has wavered during the pandemic but I'm PROUD to say that Scotland hasn't voted Tory in over 50 years. 

Edited by Scotch

What's now going on in the Tory party hasn't just emerged as if by magic, it's always been seeping with toxicity and this feels like a totally logical progression, given what the Young Conservatives were like 30/40 years ago. 

It's no use acting surprised about it, either there's denial or gullibility going on. And also a good dose of people trying to explain away or justify voting for this abomination of a governing party. If you continue to vote for them after all this, you become part of the problem. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

That's the problem what's the alternative to the conservatives and labour? If Kier grew some balls he should go after this government but he doesn't 

That's literally the problem, it's alright slagging people for voting Tory and i was definitely guilty of this a few years ago but what are the options, they're all as bad as each other. Keir may look at a Blair portrait every morning but he's nowhere near him.

5 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

That's the problem what's the alternative to the conservatives and labour? If Kier grew some balls he should go after this government but he doesn't 

This is my stance. 

Both parties are weak and an absolute mess. They have been for some time. 

I believe if Nick Clark had stood against this lot when he pushed as Liberal Democrat leader, he’d have got them over the line. 

What we have on offer at the moment, is basically the offering of would you rather eat slugs or worms. 

1 minute ago, Sly said:

This is my stance. 

Both parties are weak and an absolute mess. They have been for some time. 

I believe if Nick Clark had stood against this lot when he pushed as Liberal Democrat leader, he’d have got them over the line. 

What we have on offer at the moment, is basically the offering of would you rather eat slugs or worms. 

This is the weakest the conservatives have ever been I just want to see somebody take it to them maybe we need a foxestalk party lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sly said:

You could spoil your paper like I did ….. none of them deserved my vote last time 

how long is the list of the non compliant within Johnson’s camp?

cummings 

hancock

stratton et all at the party

please feel free to add 

Just now, kyleolly said:

This is the weakest the conservatives have ever been I just want to see somebody take it to them maybe we need a foxestalk party lol

If it’s anything like the match day thread, it would be chaos. 

Policies though:

1. All games - 3PM on a Saturday. 

Just now, st albans fox said:

You could spoil your paper like I did ….. none of them deserved my vote last time 

cummings 

hancock

please feel free to add 

The whole goverment is a dumpster fire at the moment. I wonder how far from total anarchy we are as a nation. 

3 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

That argument really doesn't carry any weight. It's pretty clear that THIS Tory government if capable of scandal, lies, crime and disdain a world away from the norm. No matter how shit the other parties are, they literally cannot be worse, and definitely not less credible. 'There is no credible opposition', really, people want to discuss credibility whilst Boris Johnson is I'm charge? He literally has zero. An inanimate object would be a better alternative to the Tories right now. 

And, we havnt even had the Covid Enquiry yet and a proper investigation into the missing £40billion. 

They're absolutely ****ing us dry and people just sigh and go 'yeah, but who else can I vote for?' I mean really? People need to give their heads a good fookin wobble.

But when we could vote it was a toss up between boris and corbyn  and I still believe boris did a better job than corbyn would have at the start of the pandemic but now it's just a cluster of shit

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

cummings 

hancock

please feel free to add 

Stanley 

Johnson has also had more internal issues and PR disasters than most other leaders from what I can remember. 

We didn’t have half these issues under Teresa May, although we sort of danced around in circles with Brexit. 

I was anti Brexit though, so I was never keen on Boris to begin with. 

1 minute ago, Sly said:

Johnson has also had more internal issues and PR disasters than most other leaders from what I can remember. 

We didn’t have half these issues under Teresa May, although we sort of danced around in circles with Brexit. 

I was anti Brexit though, so I was never keen on Boris to begin with. 

I don't think Boris can bare much blame for brexit happening it was a done deal he just had to sort out the deal 

13 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

If we had a keeper who continuously blasted the ball into his own net, every game, and then stuck the finger up at the crowd, we’d probably give another keeper a go, even if it was Conrad Logan.

Best analogy yet. 

Still, it seems the majority will just say 'oh, he's doing his best, and Conrad Logan isn't credible despite never kicking the ball in the back of his own net or sticking his finger up at the fans' 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

That argument really doesn't carry any weight. It's pretty clear that THIS Tory government is capable of scandal, lies, crime and disdain a world away from the norm. No matter how shit the other parties are, they literally cannot be worse, and definitely not less credible. 'There is no credible opposition', really, people want to discuss credibility whilst Boris Johnson is in charge? He literally has zero. An inanimate object would be a better alternative to the Tories right now. 

And, we havnt even had the Covid Enquiry yet and a proper investigation into the missing £40billion. 

They're absolutely ****ing us dry and people just sigh and go 'yeah, but who else can I vote for?' I mean really? People need to give their heads a good fookin wobble.

You're preaching to the converted I've voted labour all my life don't think I'll vote in the next election though, however how does Starmer inspire any person on the other side or moderate voters to vote for him? The man has the worst Tory PM since probably Major on his knees and the only thing people can say about him is he can't be worse? The majority of the working class vote get ****ed no matter whos in charge, they won't turn up to the polling station rather than voting for Starmer because "he can't be any worse".

Give your head a wobble for accepting this pathetic excuse for an opposition which will be the WHOLE reason why this corrupt, Eton inbred mafia stay in charge for another 4 years when the time comes.