Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Not The Politics Thread.

11 minutes ago, Manini said:

Johnson is seemingly Teflon. Nothing will happen. It’s pathetic. 

Edit: I’ll change that to Johnson, he’s not my ****ing mate and nor would I want him to be. 

For me calling him Boris is more of disrespect to his title. I never will consider him competent enough to be called Prime minister Johnson. He has the competency of a random bloke called Boris and the morality of a Prime minister. A match made in hell.

Edited by Fightforever
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Manini said:

It plays in to what he wants though, to be considered a big loveable fluffy haired lark about, different to the rest. He is the prime minister of the United Kingdom (like it or not), he should be held to account as such and treated the same as the rest that have gone before him. 

And of course Johnson is also slang for penis and If the boot fits 🤷‍♂️

Exactly this. Boris is the character he plays and acts very well. It's well documented he ruffles up his hair just before going on camera and puts on the bumbling act. He's actually an intelligent, and very nasty person. 

It's not even his name, but I guess Alexander Boris de Pfeffel might not resonate as much with the working classes.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, danny. said:

Exactly this. Boris is the character he plays and acts very well. It's well documented he ruffles up his hair just before going on camera and puts on the bumbling act. He's actually an intelligent, and very nasty person. 

It's not even his name, but I guess Alexander Boris de Pfeffel might not resonate as much with the working classes.

**** sake I share a name with him too….Pfeffel if anyone’s interested….

10 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

The actual Prime Minister there, claiming there's a 'Golden Rule' about what he can be questioned on.

As my mum said to me the other day, we all used to laugh about countries that were run like this...

“Yes we have flouted lockdown rules, but if it wasn’t for you meddling journalists reporting it, and if you’d have just ignored it and reported something else and basically just not done the job you’re paid to do, we’d have got away with it” 

Edited by Manini
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lionator said:

I see a lot of affluent, middle class Tory area's going Lib Dem to be honest. Which will suit Labour.

I’ll most likely be moving from Tory to Lib Dem. I can’t vote for bloody Boris, the man’s a lost cause. 

I suppose it’s a case of how many others will also do this.

Are the general public who vote on purely the figure head, going to buy into Ed Davey? 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Sly said:

I’ll most likely be moving from Tory to Lib Dem. I can’t vote for bloody Boris, the man’s a lost cause. 

I suppose it’s a case of how many others will also do this.

Are the general public who vote on purely the figure head, going to buy into Ed Davey? 

I don’t think Davey is that bad to be honest. 

3 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

The actual Prime Minister there, claiming there's a 'Golden Rule' about what he can be questioned on.

As my mum said to me the other day, we all used to laugh about countries that were run like this...

What's the golden rule? 

It doesn't really matter whichever way you vote come election time, Boris Johnson is not fit for high office and it frankly embarrassing that he is representing our country in front of the rest of the world. Preferably I wouldn't want a Conservative government, but I would feel far less embarrassed having Rishi Sunak as our prime minister than Boris Johnson. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

So the chap asked to investigate the Xmas 2020 govt parties had had to step down because he hosted a ‘get together’ last chrimbo …..

sometimes I think real life is more ridiculous than yes prime minister …. 

But what about the guy investigating him?