Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Not The Politics Thread.

53 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

There’s a bit of revisionism there in Corbyn. His first election he managed a hung Parliament and there was a genuine boom in young people voting red. You could see why some members insisted on him being around for the next election. 

Ultimately the problem by then was the right wing vote had solidified behind the Tories. Previously it was getting chipped away at by Brexit Party etc when the hung Parliament occurred 

Agree with this, Corbyns first election result in terms of votes was excellent, and there was genuine interest and passion in politics from a younger generation for the first time in my life.

The massive problem however was in 2019 Labour should have targeted the traditional red wall voters who voted leave, and they didn’t, there was an arrogance that they wouldn’t ever vote Conservative and a far more confused jumbled message was delivered than 2017.

Big PMQ today - the knives will be out if Boris flounders

Just now, pSinatra said:

I'm laughing, but it ain't funny

It's so cringe.  Work event. mumble mumble, did nothing wrong, mumble mumble, inquiry...

Can't imagine he expected today to be fun, but this is worse than I thought.  Not a single mention of the BYOB event either in the apology, just him accidentally walking into his own garden.

• Like 2

De Pfeffel: "I'm sorry but not sorry that I got caught... Now let's wait for Ms Gray's inquiry to find out whether or not I won't have to punish myself" 

It's insulting how much contempt he holds for the electorate.

Starmer's on fire here though. Going for the jugular. 

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 3

Keir Stammer......

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

The simple line should have been, you're apologising for getting caught not for doing it.....

This is a massive open goal and he's just about laying a glove on

2 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Unless I've missed a beat, he's not said "no" to any requests for him to resign.  Keeps waiting for the outcome of the inquiry.

The inquiry will be a whitewash and throw some staffers under the bus. The backbenchers are more likely to throw him out as local elections are this year and the Tories will lose out massively

8 minutes ago, FoxyPV said:

Keir Stammer......

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

The simple line should have been, you're apologising for getting caught not for doing it.....

This is a massive open goal and he's just about laying a glove on

A labour MP has just said exactly that. 

15 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Unless I've missed a beat, he's not said "no" to any requests for him to resign.  Keeps waiting for the outcome of the inquiry.

Just so he can check if he was there? lol 

2 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

When the Prime Minister is the story time and time again and for all the wrong reasons it is time to go. All the other issues are reduced to the background. 

He is an arrogant arsehole and deserves to go, but don’t you think the general pile on him specifically is exactly how the party escapes from criticism? It’s just endless misdirection with this guy.