Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Not The Politics Thread.

1 hour ago, Strokes said:

We’ve actually reached such lows that it’s hard to tell now lol

Yep. I genuinely had to do a Google search to see whether it was a comedian I'd not heard of or a Tory MP I'd not heard of. lol

34 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

lol 

The looks on their faces!

They look like 3 schoolboys caught fighting in the playground and hauled before the headmaster for a stern lecture! lollollol

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Turns out "Captain Hindsight" was sat next to Johnson, rather than opposite him, all along then...

What a shifty lot they are. Even the story that Johnson can't go to Lancashire today due to covid in family is suspect because of all the other lies told to squirm out of the mire.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Corky said:

Rees-Mogg, on LBC tonight, has called the leader of the Scottish Conservatives, Douglas Ross, insignificant after he claimed Johnson should resign.

Nicola Sturgeon will have been cackling with delight at that.

What better for her cause of independence than the epitome of repulsive English Toryness proclaiming the leader of the Scottish Tories a "lightweight"?

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Oh you absolute cvnt.

This should also go down well with everyone who endured the privations of lockdown - especially those who lost loved ones, weren't able to attend funerals etc.

I do sometimes wonder if Rees-Mogg is an undercover left-wing infiltrator on a secret mission to destroy the Tory party. :ph34r:

Edited by Alf Bentley
error
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Oh you absolute cvnt.

Truly boggles my tiny mind to think that this man is wanted by the people of his constituency to represent them. 50% of the vote last time out. What on earth is going on in North East Somerset? 

There's voting Tory and the lies, corruption and incompetence that comes with it.

Then there's Jacob Rees-Mogg. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

What a shifty lot they are. Even the story that Johnson can't go to Lancashire today due to covid in family is suspect because of all the other lies told to squirm out of the mire.

Assuming for a minute that it might be true, there aren't many potential candidates within his current family, are there?

His 2 recent kids are too young to have been off contracting Covid, aren't they? Even if his Dad picked up a bug while off allegedly touching women's arses, Bozza no longer lives with his Dad...

So, it would have to be either Carrie or Bozza himself, wouldn't it? Will be interesting to see if either of them appear in public in the next week....

What if it was Johnson himself again - and he had Covid while standing in a packed Commons to offer his half-baked excuses for his bring-your-own-booze "work event". Just how far into the realms of black comedy could this go? :ph34r:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Alf Bentley said:

This should also go down well with everyone who endured the privations of lockdown - especially those who lost loved members, weren't able to attend funerals etc.

I do sometimes wonder if Rees-Mogg is an undercover left-wing infiltrator on a secret mission to destroy the Tory party. :ph34r:

Absolutely disgusting. People were dying in hospitals alone, without a loved ones hand to hold, businesses struggling and livelihoods lost. Yet people stuck to these regulations they’d brought in in the hope that it would end the pandemic quicker and save lives. Yet this **** having been busted for a party which was the easiest of all things to avoid or not put on and they were too tough. 

You have to hand it to the tories though, they truly are incredible. Corbin absolutely destroyed the Labour Party, so much so that I still can’t bring myself to vote for them (I’m sure there’s many more), It would have took them years to recover especially after the tories broke down the “red wall” at the last election. All they had to do was run the country efficiently and honestly, stay away from scandal and there was no coming back for labour at the next election.

Yet here we are, bozo and his crew have shown complete and utter contempt for the public, I’ve often felt it simmering under the surface but this ****ing rabble are waving flags and happily taking the piss. To think they would ever get away with any of this in the first place shows an enormous amount of stupidity in itself that questions whether they’re fit to carry on.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Truly boggles my tiny mind to think that this man is wanted by the people of his constituency to represent them. 50% of the vote last time out. What on earth is going on in North East Somerset? 

There's voting Tory and the lies, corruption and incompetence that comes with it.

Then there's Jacob Rees-Mogg. 

I think the same of so many. People who associate with a particular party and regardless of candidate continually vote for them - just because they're members of that party. 

Priti Patel

Michael Gove

Rees-Mogg

Raab

Johnson

ETC.

Each one is a genuine dickhead. There is no other technical term for them. They're as inconvenient and embarrassing as having an actual dick on your head. Yet they sit in safe seats and on our cabinet. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

This should also go down well with everyone who endured the privations of lockdown - especially those who lost loved ones, weren't able to attend funerals etc.

Honestly, the list of people who “have to go” from the top of the Conservative party is growing daily right now. These last two comments from Rees-Mogg have been a disgrace.

I dare say many here would want this list adding to, but Boris, Patel, Raab and Rees-Mogg have no business being in a cabinet or high-profile positions. Several more of them are poor, but these four, Jeez. The longer they hang around, the more they take the ship down with them.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Dunge said:

Honestly, the list of people who “have to go” from the top of the Conservative party is growing daily right now. These last two comments from Rees-Mogg have been a disgrace.

I dare say many here would want this list adding to, but Boris, Patel, Raab and Rees-Mogg have no business being in a cabinet or high-profile positions. Several more of them are poor, but these four, Jeez. The longer they hang around, the more they take the ship down with them.

Agreed. Add Truss to the list

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Oh you absolute cvnt.

Yeah, they were.

I thought that was the point? Unless they feel that walking five miles from your home in the open air is an offence worthy of being fined which, to be honest, wouldn't shock me with some of this lot.

1 hour ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I think the same of so many. People who associate with a particular party and regardless of candidate continually vote for them - just because they're members of that party. 

Priti Patel

Michael Gove

Rees-Mogg

Raab

Johnson

ETC.

Each one is a genuine dickhead. There is no other technical term for them. They're as inconvenient and embarrassing as having an actual dick on your head. Yet they sit in safe seats and on our cabinet. 

They care for no one or nothing but their career’s. These are the most dangerous type as they will agree to anything if it helps enhance their career regardless of the consequence to other people. On the plus side, when a ship sinks spectacularly it often takes them with it.

• Like 1