Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Not The Politics Thread.

3 hours ago, RoboFox said:

Truly boggles my tiny mind to think that this man is wanted by the people of his constituency to represent them. 50% of the vote last time out. What on earth is going on in North East Somerset? 

There's voting Tory and the lies, corruption and incompetence that comes with it.

Then there's Jacob Rees-Mogg. 

It's quite noticeable that the cabinet members who seem to be coming out strongest for Bojo are those the least blessed with ability and intelligence (low benchmark with this cabinet I know) such as the Minister for the 19th Century and Dorries.

It's all about self preservation as they know they have absolutely zero chance of getting a similar post under any other leader. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

We should all know by now that voting Tory is the ultimate act of folly, but we don't, do we, because we don't like admitting we might have been had, do we? 

As a voter who now lives abroad, at the next GE I will be voting for the party who will be looking after my financial interests within the UK best. If that happens to be the Tory party would I be wrong? 

2 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

As a voter who now lives abroad, at the next GE I will be voting for the party who will be looking after my financial interests within the UK best. If that happens to be the Tory party would I be wrong? 

Yes!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

In my view you should vote what's best for the country not your own personal gain, and keeping this lot in who are running the country into the ground is selfish 

Do you honestly believe that's how the majority vote? 

10 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

In my view you should vote what's best for the country not your own personal gain, and keeping this lot in who are running the country into the ground is selfish 

I think you should consider both.

19 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

You live in the EU and would vote for this Tory administration, many of whom spearheaded the absolute abomination that is Brexit making life ostensibly harder for expats? 

In other news, man who voted for the Leopards Eating Faces Party is surprised when his face is eaten by a leopard. 

Did you actually read what I wrote? 

17 minutes ago, Charl91 said:

Sad state of affairs when all that matters is personal "financial interests". 

I wouldn't want to tell my kids "well, yes I voted for these morally bankrupt wankstains, but now we can afford an extra juice blender". 

What reasons other than finances do emigrants vote on? 

2 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

We should all know by now that voting Tory is the ultimate act of folly, but we don't, do we, because we don't like admitting we might have been had, do we? 

Just because wiping your ass on sandpaper is a really dumb idea, it does not therefore follow that doing it with glass paper is a better idea