Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Not The Politics Thread.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.

This government is incompetent and needs replacing.

The opposition isn’t up to the job and needs to get itself in order. 

We are in need of a solid, 3rd party option that is competent and to a degree not corrupt. In fact, we’re desperate for this right now …..

19 minutes ago, Sly said:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.

This government is incompetent and needs replacing.

The opposition isn’t up to the job and needs to get itself in order. 

We are in need of a solid, 3rd party option that is competent and to a degree not corrupt. In fact, we’re desperate for this right now …..

What's wrong with the opposition?

33 minutes ago, StanSP said:

EVERY. FVCKING. WEEK. 

You've got to admit that Dom is playing this beautifully. He's probably got a spreadsheet at home detailing the precise date of every little nugget he plans to leak. I wonder how many more there are to come?

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

You've got to admit that Dom is playing this beautifully. He's probably got a spreadsheet at home detailing the precise date of every little nugget he plans to leak. I wonder how many more there are to come?

Is it definitely him? 

18 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

It's an absolute clinic. Amazing stuff.

7 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

There’s surely CCTV from the Tesco Metro?

Probably. But given how long ago, wouldn't surprise me it its overridden by now. Some CCTV systems only record for about a month? 

As for Priti Patel, a) there's always a tweet and b) if it's the public she'll show her power, if it's her own people, she'll do fvck all. 

48 minutes ago, Daggers said:

What is it you think they’re doing wrong and how would you change it? Genuinely interested. 

My honest opinion @Daggersis that they’ve genuinely not done enough. They’re far from clean themselves and need to sort their own politics out. It’s taken the Conservative party to self destruct, for them to make headway. 

I’m without a doubt not a Labour supporter, so appreciate others may take a different view. 

A strong opposition is required to oppose whichever side is in control. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sly said:

My honest opinion @Daggersis that they’ve genuinely not done enough. They’re far from clean themselves and need to sort their own politics out. It’s taken the Conservative party to self destruct, for them to make headway. 

I’m without a doubt not a Labour supporter, so appreciate others may take a different view. 

Nobody has done as bad as this government, all the cuts the tories do and running the country into the ground but they still blame it on Labour who were in power over a decade ago!

• Like 4

Am I allowed to play devil's advocate?

Truth is alot of people took rules with pinch if salt....They played by the rules mostly but there were 'gatherings ' and kept it on the hush hush...

Did anyone on here disgusted at Boris  have a 'secret xmas'.  No one will admit their own hypocrisy cos we all lie and bullshit but happily point out others

There are those who bloody loved the rules and obeyed them all of course .You know the ones that the idea of attending a music festival would be like paying a visit to the devil's asshole 

2 hours ago, Sly said:

Yep, not really answered my question though. What precisely do you expect an opposition party to do?

You say they should do more - what? An opposition can only oppose the governing party or hold it to account through questioning or action in committees - both of which it does if you watch committees working.

So if they’ve “not done enough”, what is it you think they should be doing?