Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Not The Politics Thread.

2 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Back fresh after a ban for my Boris comments, still stand by what I said, won’t be long till he’s ousted now, tide has fully turned and they’ll be more and more leaks continually coming until he finally goes. 

I hope you're right. Dragged kicking and screaming. I'm still concerned some other poor sucker will carry the can and big dog will remain in the house.

2 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Back fresh after a ban for my Boris comments, still stand by what I said, won’t be long till he’s ousted now, tide has fully turned and they’ll be more and more leaks continually coming until he finally goes. 

Banned for your Boris comments!!?....

😂😂😂😂

What did you say?

Go on.. get another ban, it's worth it!

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jan/15/protesters-rally-across-uk-against-police-and-bill Say goodbye to freedom of speech and the right to protest. Anyone who came here from Hong Kong after China started cracking down on dissenters is gonna wonder what the hell they’ve done swapping one authoritarian democracy hating regime for another

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

Get this massive bunch of c**** out ASAP.

Bozo gone into hiding again rather than face up to the public and answer questions...he really is a coward of the highest degree!!

Never hated someone so much as this excuse of a human being 🤬🤬🤬..

PS. Harry Kane runs him close 😂

1 hour ago, Foxdiamond said:

Tory MPs awaiting feedback from their local surgery or doorstep. As if this alone should be the basis for their response. Do they assess what is wrong or right only from somebody else. What a morally corrupt bunch they are. They know what Johnson did can not be excused. 

Absolutely..

What they're all thinking really is...'can we get away with this?' 🤬🤬

• Like 2