Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Not The Politics Thread.

I think we need an

enquiry into a large part of the public...you know the group who got their knickers in a twist over covid, got hysterical cos they lost brexit vote..the group that 're now fantasizing over the discovery of an email to Boris incriminating him in parties and wallpaper, you know the hypocritical virtue signallers who make out their S*** don't stink 

• Haha 2

Just now, Adrian said:

I think we need an

enquiry into a large part of the public...you know the group who got their knickers in a twist over covid, 

The public didn't set rules about fining people for having large gatherings or going for a walk a few miles from home in the open air.

The Government set any hysteria in motion.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Adrian said:

I think the public or at least the vocal dogooders have a large influence on the rules made by government..then when those rules are proved not perfect they pretend it's someone else's fault 

Why would this government listen to and be influenced by those who just want them out of office?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Voll Blau said:

Amazes me how there are people on the side that keep winning everything and putting these people in office who think there's still some massive conspiracy to keep them down.

Desperate to be underdogs, but desperate to be conquerors at the same time. Make your mind up lads, you can't be both...

Victim mentality, you mean? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

…the guy who gets his mates to shove a portaloo over with them inside it, there's a very good reason nobody else is doing it.

And speaking of how well Brexit is going…

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/dover/news/minister-steps-in-human-poo-in-layby-on-brexit-trip-to-kent-261522/

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Teething problems according to most of the deluded Brexiteers (including my missus!!!!) I unfortunately know!!!😢😢🤬🤬.

They'll never ever admit they were conned by Johnson and that Muppet Farage!!

Edited by weller54
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Daggers said:

I reckon they’ve got a similar problem to the Republicans in America. They know that their leader doesn’t fit with the traditional values of the party that they once stood for, but they also know that the internal polling suggests that those values alone aren’t playing so well in internal polling anymore and that said leader carries a weight of votes with him. They’re all afraid to pull the trigger because they’re afraid it’ll kill the party too. So they’re holding out and hoping the situation will resolve itself somehow, much like many Labour MPs (including their current leader) did with Corbyn.

Whether the tactic will prove correct remains to be seen. But in the meantime it’s hard to argue they don’t deserve the pelters they’re getting in articles like the one you’ve attached above.

• Like 2