Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Not The Politics Thread.

He's refusing to commit to publishing Gray's report in full on the grounds that "...he would have to consider if people gave evidence not expecting it to be published."

What has this country become?

• Like 3

I am pretty sure that I can read into Johnson’s replies to the questions about the cummings party in his flat that it was his wife who had the gathering and he wasn’t present ….. after all, the battle that saw cummings booted out was apparently one between him and mrs Johnson. No doubt mrs J had plenty of her closest people on a political level to share the booze and canopes with …..

They say Germans don't have a sense of humour, but my Darling Wife Defends Boris & quips, he shouldn't & cant resign...

he has all those children, & Women spread around the world he needs to support...Poor boy cant afford to resign..:o

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Someone definitely timing these leaks pretty perfectly.

f

WHAT DID I ****ING TELL YOU!!!

On 10/01/2022 at 20:12, urban.spaceman said:

Enjoying this slow drip of leaks coming out.

Make the claim, get a denial. Leak a video. Public are furious. Stratton thrown under the bus. Everything goes quiet. 

Make a further claim, get another denial, leak an email, Reynolds will be thrown under the bus. Public are angry again.

Someone's going to leak a photo of Johnson soon, I hope. 

Just now, Lionator said:

I am a lefty but I would say to any conservative voter that you absolutely deserve better than that useless oaf. The country deserves better. It’s got nothing to do about views and ideology, he brings shame to our country, to the queen, he’s mocked the population and should resign. 

Don’t know what she’s got to do with it tbh, in fact her and her family are a major part of the problem with class obsessions and obsequiousness we have in this country that normalises corruption and cronyism among the old boys networks the Tory Party thrives on and is used as a faux-nationalist symbol to justify abuses of power such as this government routinely undertakes.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, What the Fuchs? said:

Don’t know what she’s got to do with it tbh, in fact her and her family are a major part of the problem with class obsessions and obsequiousness we have in this country that normalises corruption and cronyism among the old boys networks the Tory Party thrives on and is used as a faux-nationalist symbol to justify abuses of power such as this government routinely undertakes.

To be honest, I don’t give a damn about the queen and the royal family offer me nothing, but to the right wing, she is everything ‘great’ about this country, if they’re happy with him taking the queen for a mug then I’d ask them to think again. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

I wonder if this thread should be renamed "The Echo Chamber" ?

Or maybe the government/Johnson sycophants have finally realised that even their usual repertoire of mental gymnastics to defend the indefensible isn’t enough to deflect or muddy the water this time. I think most of the ones with a conscience know how utterly contemptible this government is, and we’re not even talking about the frankly authoritarian and dangerous legislation the government is pursuing

• Like 3