Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Not The Politics Thread.

It seems Johnson and his cronies think just keep saying sorry is enough. They pretend that he made honest mistakes when it is clear these were deliberate actions that are inexcusable and then brazenly denied they happened.  As Starmer said he is without shame.  like some cheap shyster. 

9 minutes ago, Lionator said:

To be honest, I don’t give a damn about the queen and the royal family offer me nothing, but to the right wing, she is everything ‘great’ about this country, if they’re happy with him taking the queen for a mug then I’d ask them to think again. 

Her resilience is our resilience 

Screenshot_20220131-172935_Samsung Internet.jpg

11 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

It's only an "echo chamber" because those who seem to believe Johnson and his regime are not somehow indefensible can't seem to muster up the 1) confidence or 2) reasoning to articulate why, instead relying on sardonic comments or the laughing reaction to try and own the libs.

Thanks for providing an example. 

Do these people actually exist at this point?! 

37 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

It seems Johnson and his cronies think just keep saying sorry is enough. They pretend that he made honest mistakes when it is clear these were deliberate actions that are inexcusable and then brazenly denied they happened.  As Starmer said he is without shame.  like some cheap shyster. 

The only thing he’s sorry about is being caught and held responsible. He should do the right thing and go. Of course, he won’t. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

The only thing he’s sorry about is being caught and held responsible. He should do the right thing and go. Of course, he won’t. 

Absolutely!!

What a fvcking cretin!!

My hate for him knows no bounds!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

2 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Blackford kicked out for telling the truth.  Tells you all you need to know.  Unbelievable.  Meanwhile the bare faced liar sits opposite and continues with his lies.

So...

What do actually have to do/say to 'mislead The House'?

1 hour ago, Voll Blau said:

Go on then, what alternative opinions should people be offering on this particular subject today? lol

No idea m8.   But I'm sure someone can come up with something.   Human beings have a great capacity for being able to disagree with anything and everything.    I mean, some people don't even think we ever landed on the moon!

34 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

I like the use of the word “excessive” 

A bit of Charlie with your afternoon cup of tea and slice of battenburg is evidently ok 

There is a time and a place for Charlie, and I imagine in the middle of an illegal gathering of like minded chaos is that place.

3 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

No idea m8.   But I'm sure someone can come up with something.   Human beings have a great capacity for being able to disagree with anything and everything.    I mean, some people don't even think we ever landed on the moon!

That response was not worth the wait. Sadly 🙁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1