Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Not The Politics Thread.

9 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Haha, the MET now saying "this investigation won't take more than a year". 

Boris will survive this. If Sue Gray's report is going to  be hamstrung for another year.

It’s nuts isn’t it ?

sue gray did a report within a couple of months but the police will take a lot more than six. Ms dick is returning the favour big time - it’s hardly jack the bloody ripper !

Edited by st albans fox

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Just seen the Nadine Dorries footage from earlier. Embarrassing.

She looked stupid on BBC but was laughable on Channel 4. Another Tory not worthy of office. The rabble defending Johnson think he can do whatever he likes as long as he wins. The whole edifice of of Prime Minister and government can be dragged through the clarts hoping that the public are as lacking in morals as they are.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

can’t see there being 54 on those back benches willing to stick the knife in …… not unless someone like Sunak already has organised a ‘rebellion’ and promised ministerial jobs and new schools etc ….

I thought Patel looked poker faced at this afternoons shenanigans, not her usual chipper self, goading those opposite. When that labour MP described one of his constituents as sitting outside the window of their dying relative, she looked moved. And so she bloody well should. That was the worst rule of the restrictions bar none. 

9 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

She looked stupid on BBC but was laughable on Channel 4. Another Tory not worthy of office. The rabble defending Johnson think he can do whatever he likes as long as he wins. The whole edifice of of Prime Minister and government can be dragged through the clarts hoping that the public are as lacking in morals as they are.

Total fruitcake.  What is wrong with these people?  Utter stupidity and ignorance of everything and anything.  And then had the audacity to say she'd be back once the met has finished its investigation!

• Like 1

I’ve heard politicians and serious broadcasters pronounce the name Sue Gray so many times over the last few weeks that I’m now beginning to wish that she had been called something that might be a character from Toast such as Jemima Chickentoss

Edited by Mike Oxlong
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

I genuinely thought I was watching this for a minute. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

The question is, will enough people see this and realise how far things have sunk? Or will a sizeable proportion of people think 'great, he's an unapologetic, arrogant w**ker, just like me'?

Personally I think the longer he stays, the more it erodes. This has been his entire life. Gaff after gaff. There’s more coming if they keep him. 

Those defending him either got into power via him and his Brexit ‘plan’ or were made relevant by him (Dorries) 

The rest are sharpening in the background and disassociating themselves. 

5 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Personally I think the longer he stays, the more it erodes. This has been his entire life. Gaff after gaff. There’s more coming if they keep him. 

Those defending him either got into power via him and his Brexit ‘plan’ or were made relevant by him (Dorries) 

The rest are sharpening in the background and disassociating themselves. 

Surely they realise that if they don’t start pushing to oust him, they’ll be putting a nail in their own coffin come election times in 2024. They need a new leader to add some stability and credibility back to them. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

...Or will a sizeable proportion of people think 'great, he's an unapologetic, arrogant w**ker, just like me'?

Honestly, I'm not sure that's how anyone here would describe you. You need to love yourself more and celeb rate your achievements.

• Haha 3