Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Not The Politics Thread.

30 minutes ago, Górnik Leicester said:

Wasn't sure if this fit best in this thread or the Winter Olympics one:

At the Opening Ceremony of the Winter Olympics, the team entered waving an upside down Union Flag - usually a sign of distress. 😂

53787273-0-image-a-20_1643999724118-634x470.jpg

If it was a political comment on the country they’re in then it would have gone over the heads of their host …… cock up !

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Cringe.

If Tories had any sense, they'd stop wheeling her out to do interviews. 

Her answer just makes it feel like she hiding something. Wouldn't be surprised if they're....I can't type it, the thought make me feel sick lol

3 minutes ago, Lionator said:

She’s worse than Diane Abbott, by a mile. Anyone who says the opposite is racist. 

really? 

I guess it depends what you’re judging (better/worse) …….. she seems a pretty repugnant character but she must have some good in her …..

I’m sure ms Abbott has some unpleasant sides to get character aswell - whilst some will inevitably have an opinion based on colour (because there are arseholes out there ) others will make their judgements without race being contributory. 

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

really? 

I guess it depends what you’re judging (better/worse) …….. she seems a pretty repugnant character but she must have some good in her …..

I’m sure ms Abbott has some unpleasant sides to get character aswell - whilst some will inevitably have an opinion based on colour (because there are arseholes out there ) others will make their judgements without race being contributory. 

I'm yet to see it.

51 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Cringe.

If Tories had any sense, they'd stop wheeling her out to do interviews. 

I don’t know about anyone else, but that’s screaming out “affair” to me.

Edit: Should have read all previous responses. Apologies. lol

Edited by Dunge
  • Haha 2