Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Not The Politics Thread.

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Cringe.

If Tories had any sense, they'd stop wheeling her out to do interviews. 

There's a two minute clip of it and it's even worse. Sounds like she's been dumped. 

• Haha 1

Anyone fancy reading about Government corruption and incompetence and getting Kindle unlimited should check out Nick Wallis's book The Great Post Office Scandal. Shameful how this has been allowed to go on for so long, the scale of the length and cost to the taxpayer the government owned Post Office went to try to cover this up and prevent justice is unbelievable 

• Like 1

On 06/02/2022 at 06:18, katieakita said:

Anyone fancy reading about Government corruption and incompetence and getting Kindle unlimited should check out Nick Wallis's book The Great Post Office Scandal. Shameful how this has been allowed to go on for so long, the scale of the length and cost to the taxpayer the government owned Post Office went to try to cover this up and prevent justice is unbelievable 

It is certainly a terrible story, although I'm not sure it has much to do with the government.

39 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Sensational, it would probably feel more sincere if he wasn't the reason for it. 

I think those twats would have shouted something else but probably have been just as horrible.  It was also pretty horrible when Tory MPs got hassled outside parliament.

Just now, Jon the Hat said:

I think those twats would have shouted something else but probably have been just as horrible.  It was also pretty horrible when Tory MPs got hassled outside parliament.

My point is more don't make a statement condemning it when you're the one who planted the idea. Better idea would be to retract your statement and apologise publically. 

• Like 1