Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Not The Politics Thread.

2 hours ago, pSinatra said:

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/feb/10/climate-activists-buy-environment-secretarys-cornwall-constituency-office

Top trolling by Insulate Britain.  Buy the building that George Eustice rents for his constituency office & use those payments towards legal costs for protesters.

For anyone who has ever visited Camborne, I find the whole town deeply disturbing.  The place is poverty ridden.  They guy mustn't have a conscience to witness that level of deprivation on a regular basis & behave the way he does.

The sadness about poverty in the UK for me isn't the lack of finance but the lack of belief that the opportunities afforded in this country do not apply to certain communities.

I'm not sure what behaviour he displays that makes him immune to this outcome, but I'm not sure what the solution is either. 

28 minutes ago, weller54 said:

The Lying King being interviewed by Sophie Ranworth this morning!..

What a cvnt!!.. never answers the questions, just deflects and tries to waffle out of any difficult question!!🤬

I'm glad she kept pushing him. Marr in the past would have just moved on.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I'm glad she kept pushing him. Marr in the past would have just moved on.

He seemed to trip over one answer about the report when he said ‘for the time being, you won’t have to wait long ……… I hope’.   Under pressure, it did appear that he knew when ……… of course he shouldn’t …..

Edited by st albans fox

1 hour ago, weller54 said:

The Lying King being interviewed by Sophie Ranworth this morning!..

What a cvnt!!.. never answers the questions, just deflects and tries to waffle out of any difficult question!!🤬

That smirk as he waffles. He’s enjoying every ****ing second of it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

That smirk as he waffles. He’s enjoying every ****ing second of it. 

I'm so fvcking bored of hearing the cretin reflecting the questions and using the Ukraine situation, the wonderful growing economy we have (best in the G7!!.. yeah right!!) and HIS ' success' in tackling the pandemic! ( yeah, very successful..158,000 deaths you dickhead!!).

and there are STILL people out there who think he's wonderful!!.

What has this Country become??🤬🤬

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Having a PM that fetishises WW2 and idolises Winston Churchill really isn't ideal when the continent is potentially on the brink of war.

I swear the man thinks its a game. 

That's what people with his upbringing and privilege are hard-wired to believe.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Having a PM that fetishises WW2 and idolises Winston Churchill really isn't ideal when the continent is potentially on the brink of war.

Partly this.

Partly also that he sees the Ukraine situation as a handy opportunity that will allow him to bounce back from his recent domestic difficulties by restoring his statesmanlike aura.

I swear the man is enough of an unhinged egotist and a narcissist to see it that way, too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alf Bentley said:

Partly this.

Partly also that he sees the Ukraine situation as a handy opportunity that will allow him to bounce back from his recent domestic difficulties by restoring his statesmanlike aura.

I swear the man is enough of an unhinged egotist and a narcissist to see it that way, too.

Interesting the parallels with our PM Scott Morrison in Australia. He’s currently running a reds under the bed scare campaign centring on China to distract from his recent failures and the unpopularity of the coalition (Conservative) government prior to an election in a few months. These people will do anything to stay in power.

They don’t really seem to care a jot about the interests of the country they rule, it’s democratic institutions, or the environment. Corrupt to the core, they don’t seem to have any scruples in their quest to hang on to power, and the only reason they want that power appears to be for them to benefit themselves and their mates.

Absolutely disgusting scum. Just hope people are bright enough to see through them and get rid at the next election.

Edited by WigstonWanderer

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

He definitely does.

I can’t believe how poor his and the Defence Secretary’s choice of language has been.

Talk of Munich, World War 2 etc is not doing to help defuse a situation where you’ve got a dictator supposedly lining up the reunification of a once great power. It’s absolute madness.