Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Not The Politics Thread.

9 hours ago, ttfn said:

The sanctions are absolutely pathetic. Not suspending Swift because other countries might not suspend it is so weak.

That’s down to Germany and France I thought? Apparently it was threatened in 2014 too, and Putin said to do so was an act of war. :blink:

1 minute ago, foxile5 said:

Said weeks ago that Johnson and the rest of them would get away with their continual hypocrisy and inability to follow their own laws.

They're away with it. Knew it. Just knew it. 

He's loving the Ukraine/Russia stuff.

Just now, SecretPro said:

He's loving the Ukraine/Russia stuff.

It's just so depressing. The public will have no appetite for change and this lot will continue to run the country to its knees. They're away with it because we didn't act quick enough to do something to get them out. The future is so bleak regardless of this conflict.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Very important point 

Nobody cares though. That's the real issue of this awful political dilemma.

The British public has been conditioned, like the Soviet one, to hate those who value social progress the most. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Nobody cares though. That's the real issue of this awful political dilemma.

The British public has been conditioned, like the Soviet one, to hate those who value social progress the most. 

It's some small consolation that over the last few days there's been an upswing in English social media users realising that it wasn't fearmongering when we spoke of how Brexit was championed by Russian disinformation and troll farms.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I maybe politically a little naive, but which ever social media you look at in particular @TWITTER there is much content and theory about the WEF and there so called great reset. This seems to be linked to all the Worlds wrongs, from the climate emergency to certain Countries covid polices, social credit systems, wealthy corporations, Bill Gates and even the war in Ukraine. 

What is the consensus on here. Is it just conspiracy nonsense or is there any substance to the numerous claims of WEF involvement in what I listed above. 

On 01/03/2022 at 16:19, Fazzer 7 said:

I maybe politically a little naive, but which ever social media you look at in particular @TWITTER there is much content and theory about the WEF and there so called great reset. This seems to be linked to all the Worlds wrongs, from the climate emergency to certain Countries covid polices, social credit systems, wealthy corporations, Bill Gates and even the war in Ukraine. 

What is the consensus on here. Is it just conspiracy nonsense or is there any substance to the numerous claims of WEF involvement in what I listed above. 

It’s not a conspiracy theory, it’s not a secret - there is a website on it from the WEF. My wife had a uni module on it last year as part of a business management degree. 

Don't know, but he made some decent jokes a few years ago on here..:ph34r:

Like Agenda21, the term and its meaning has been appropriated and dishonestly, deceptively twisted by far right conspiracy theory. The Great Reset was not only the name of the 50th meeting of the WEF, it was intended in a post-covid world to be an opportunity to reconsider the capitalist mode of production, reimagine our futures and to define a new social contract in an equitable, sustainable and just way. 

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/now-is-the-time-for-a-great-reset/

10 hours ago, danny. said:

It’s not a conspiracy theory, it’s not a secret - there is a website on it from the WEF. My wife had a uni module on it last year as part of a business management degree. 

10 hours ago, Line-X said:

Like Agenda21, the term and its meaning has been appropriated and dishonestly, deceptively twisted by far right conspiracy theory. The Great Reset was not only the name of the 50th meeting of the WEF, it was intended in a post-covid world to be an opportunity to reconsider the capitalist mode of production, reimagine our futures and to define a new social contract in an equitable, sustainable and just way. 

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/now-is-the-time-for-a-great-reset/

Thanks. I really don't know what to make of it. When you saw many Western leaders repeatedly using the choreographed slogan of Build back better. Then consider the phrase, "you will own nothing but you will be happy" which again was all over social media. I find it all rather worrying as to what lays in store for us.