Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Not The Politics Thread.

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

She's tidy man, fair play.

More fool anyone who is still following the rules whilst he's dipping his length in that**

**socially distanced of course

'Don't hug anyone from another household.'

Do as I say, not as I do... 

• Like 3

Guest Chocolate Teapot

The selective moral outrage is a bit baffling tbh.

I'd rather Hancock didn't have to resign- at least it's fair and consistent. Boris didn't have to.

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

The selective moral outrage is a bit baffling tbh.

I'd rather Hancock didn't have to resign- at least it's fair and consistent. Boris didn't have to.

Weird way of looking at it

• Like 3

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Weird way of looking at it

Getting worked up about Hancock is exactly what the tory government (boris) want. Hes the chosen fall guy and this is all a coordinated ploy to make Boris stronger. Its calculated, clinical and everyone is falling for it.

12 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Getting worked up about Hancock is exactly what the tory government (boris) want. Hes the chosen fall guy and this is all a coordinated ploy to make Boris stronger. Its calculated, clinical and everyone is falling for it.

Also, as ridiculously incompetent as he is, he’s not done anything Boris hasn’t done. 

18 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

She's tidy man, fair play.

More fool anyone who is still following the rules whilst he's dipping his length in that**

**socially distanced of course

yep. Ridiculous that the day Hancock gets the most heat from journalists will be the one when it revealed he's been rearranging the insides of a tidy millionaire rather than the one where he organised the mass rollout of what were effectively elderly bioweapons into care homes.

Funny thing is, plenty of people have called for Johnson to go over numerous things, just because he hasn't doesn't justify other people also staying in the roles for doing the same. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ttfn said:

The most amazing thing about this Hancock story is that at least 2 women have shown themselves to not be completely repulsed by him.

Well she's definitely not as interested as he is, very defensive from her... and I speak from a wealth of experience of women not being as interested in it as me. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Voll Blau said:

Regardless, the rank hypocrisy of such a prominent government figure deserves all the treatment it gets. We can't not know what we now know about that (to paraphrase Malcolm Tucker). You don't just shrug your shoulders at this because the most incompetent Prime Minister in living memory is probably behind it.

I'm also sceptical about whether it'll dent the Johnson Government at all given how we've seen the elctorate behave in recent years. But fvck me, there's surely got to be a tipping point in this country at which people have had enough of these clowns taking the utter piss out of them all the time with their corruption and sleaze?

I doubt it... a decade or more of social conditioning had left the very people they are taking the piss out of as staunch defenders of them.

• Like 4

She is clearly in his work bubble, so not broken any rules.  Having an affair isn't really a basis for resignation any more.

I would prefer it if he left because he has everything to do with the failures of Covid, and sod all to do with the successes.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Funny thing is, plenty of people have called for Johnson to go over numerous things, just because he hasn't doesn't justify other people also staying in the roles for doing the same. 

You’re right, but in any walk of life, it’s ridiculous if the boss gets away with it when those lower down are punished. 

Sigh...

Nothing surprises me anymore with this government.

Edit - This is aimed at the ministerial code being broken again, not Hancock's half hour hanky panky

Edited by Nalis