Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Not The Politics Thread.

2 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Tony Blair had Iraq and always will have that as a stain.

But wouldn't he have handled all this....*thisness* so much better?

As Jon says, makes one despair for the shallowness of the talent pool.

I think he probably would yes.  Much as he has made a tit of himself recently, he was decent in a Crisis.  

Matt Hancock is a creep but has anyone actually followed these rules so tightly they wouldn't be intimate with their own partner living in another household? Granted this is a mistress though 🤣

Edited by LCFCCHRIS

1 hour ago, leicsmac said:

Tony Blair had Iraq and always will have that as a stain.

But wouldn't he have handled all this....*thisness* so much better?

As Jon says, makes one despair for the shallowness of the talent pool.

unfortunately for Blair you can't use extraordinary rendition on a virus. What would have Alastair Cambell come up with? Coronavirus has the ability to infect and kill anyone in the British mainland within 45 minutes?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

unfortunately for Blair you can't use extraordinary rendition on a virus. What would have Alastair Cambell come up with? Coronavirus has the ability to infect and kill anyone in the British mainland within 45 minutes?

Just better all round ministerial standards tbh. Certainly would have dealt with someone like Hancock better.

Edit: I know it isn't a particularly high bar to clear, however.

Edited by leicsmac

2 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

He's come out and admitted be didn't adhere to social distance guidance so fair enough.  I don't think it is quite the same as Ferguson driving across London to see his mistress though.

Naa instead he arranged for her to be part of his team