Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Not The Politics Thread.

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Not as much of a liar as Boris and these idiots though

Blair won three elections, including the largest ever majority in 1997. If you speak to some tory voters the fact Johnson won the last election is justification enough for him to have support. You often get, "you lost, get over it" or "he's got an 80 seat majority, hes great". So I think the fact Blair never lost, won three times and got the largest majority means he should be unquestionable, if we're playing by those rules.

• Haha 1

Guest ttfn

It’s mental he’s lasted this long.

Not only has he repeatedly shown himself to useless (not to mention weird), if I’d taken 5% of the amount of flak he’s had I’d have resigned.

You don’t have to be a sociopath to be a politician, but it helps.

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Give him 18 months and Boris will have him back as the culture secretary.

That's the biggest problem he faces - there's such a lack of ministerial potential in the Parliamentary Tory Party these days that he'll probably have to.

Gavin Williamson resigned when he leaked sensitive material when he served as secretary of state for defence. Now got another cabinet role. 

Matthew Hancock will return...

The worst person for the job at the worst possible time. 

An incompentent crook, who has spaffed millions of pounds of public money to his mates and made decisions which has led to the premature deaths of thousands.

History will be thoroughly unkind to Mr. Hancock.

• Like 3

Thank **** he's gone!

I'm not gonna point a stick at him for being a liar, it's by the by, he's a politician, they're all liars, it's what they do.

However he is by far the most smug, smarmy, patronising dick of a politician out there though.

• Like 1