Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Not The Politics Thread.

7 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Isn't she Corbyn's "friend"?

So someone not currently even in the shadow cabinet shagging someone who is no longer party leader, in the 70s, has what baring in the performance of the current government?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Remember when he pretended to cry with happiness about the vaccine on Good Morning Britain?

Feels like a lifetime ago

His resignation video was the most normal I’ve seen him, and that’s not saying much. 

44 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

His resignation video was the most normal I’ve seen him, and that’s not saying much. 

Not normal at all. In fact, still very much creepy and slimey. 

No apology, no remorse, no regret. It was all rehashed media-talk. It was as if someone had written the apology for him and he was just memorising it. There's no emotion in him and no real feeling of realising what he has done not only looks terrible, but should feel terrible. Let alone for the rest of the country but for his wife and kids. And then to use those kids as some kind of excuse to ask for privacy in the matter was quite low, too. 

It was very weak. Weak actions from a very weak and abnormal individual. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gordon the Great said:

Not quite sure he could steal that title from the odious Mr Vaz!

Hmm I think Vaz is a twat, but his election record shows rightly or wrongly he wasn't hated by his constituents.

• Like 1

Very glad he's gone. His affair doesn't bother me- it's for him and his family. But he set the rules, lectured everyone on them then broke them. He had to go and how he wasn't sacked is another mark against the people in charge.

Read the room, as the saying goes.

42 minutes ago, Gordon the Great said:

I`m not sure he would have received the same support had the electorate been aware of his deviant behaviour prior to voting.

He increased his vote and majority in most elections, including I 2017 a year after the male prostitute scandal broke. People were well aware he's a scumbag, and continued to vote him in.

Edited by Facecloth

11 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Quite sad 

The fact his wife is suffering long covid too, covid she is understood to have caught from him, and Covid he may well have caught from not following the rules when cheating on her. Disgusting behaviour.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

He increased his vote and majority in most elections, including I 2017 a year after the male prostitute scandal broke. People were well aware he's a scumbag, and continued to vote him in.

Well I suppose that just shows there ain`t nowt so queer as folk!!

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

The fact his wife is suffering long covid too, covid she is understood to have caught from him, and Covid he may well have caught from not following the rules when cheating on her. Disgusting behaviour.

And Boris Johnson has given his tacit support to that kind of behaviour. 

• Like 1