Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Not The Politics Thread.

7 hours ago, Gordon the Great said:

Sir Nigel,.....if you please

Well we do have long history of giving out honours to massive *****. Savile got one, so why not Farage, but have ****ed the nation in their own way.

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Gordon the Great said:

Yes, can see your point, it`s not such an honour after all. Even Keef Stammer got one.

Keef Stammer sounds like a character in a Martin Amis novel: maybe a dim-witted, thuggish gangster with a speech impediment.

You need to up your game, @UpTheLeagueFox. You have a rival. Gordon the Great is in town. ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Maybe if we just ask all the horrid people out there to stop being horrid it would work ??.

who is the lady ?

please don’t tell me that she is an MP

and please don’t follow that up by telling me that she was elected to a commons select committee ……..

EDIT: she’s one of your frigging mp’s …..😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And I thought vaz was embarrassing enough for the city ………

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 3

On 07/07/2021 at 06:34, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Anyone know what's going on here?

Oh dear! Looks like some Labour whip has given her a question to ask, and she has no idea of the context. How on earth does someone like this get chosen as a candidate :whistle:

I know this isn't strictly politics nor is it strictly football. But I've always been baffled by this culture of heavy drinking to the point of idiocy. We've all seen the videos outside Wembley and Trafalgar Square, and it's quite frankly a disgrace. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Koke said:

I know this isn't strictly politics nor is it strictly football. But I've always been baffled by this culture of heavy drinking to the point of idiocy. We've all seen the videos outside Wembley and Trafalgar Square, and it's quite frankly a disgrace. 

Low income and difficult working conditions is my guess. People drink heavily to avoid the reality of those things. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Koke said:

I feel with this particular case it was more due to the event but it would be foolish to pretend we don’t have a terrible drinking culture in this country. A lot of younger lads I know pre pandemic also had terrible issues with cocaine. Because for most working class lads drink and drugs are the only way to fun. There’s an absolute dearth of culture and hobbies in this country. And ultimately it feeds into the economy so the government don’t care. It also feeds into mental health and suicide statistics. 

• Like 1