Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Not The Politics Thread.

On 18/10/2021 at 18:23, Parafox said:

It's nearly a year old but it still makes me wonder if Ms Patel is/was fit for her (very) high office and why she hasn't been sanctioned, or even why she was appointed in the first place?

I could have used Johnson refusing to drop the dangerous rhetoric given what had happened to Jo Cox.

He refused.

So its absolutely fine for the Con Party to incite hatred and violence.....

59 minutes ago, adam1 said:

I could have used Johnson refusing to drop the dangerous rhetoric given what had happened to Jo Cox.

He refused.

So its absolutely fine for the Con Party to incite hatred and violence.....

Unfortunately it's all parts of the political spectrum and beyond who use toxic language.

Everyone should dial down the abuse - politicians, social media warriors, all of them.

15 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Unfortunately it's all parts of the political spectrum and beyond who use toxic language.

Everyone should dial down the abuse - politicians, social media warriors, all of them.

Yeah but when the Con Party go ahead and incite hatred its absolutely fine.

But as soon as something happens to them they want to criminalise the rest of society. Hence wanting to ban anon accounts. Sorry but everyone has the right to privacy online....

• Like 2

On 20/10/2021 at 15:31, FoxyPV said:

The difference with Irish and GB journalists is that Irish journalists do not hold back ever.

They regularly eviscerate politicians.

GB journalists just toady to any government politicians. Some democracy we have. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I fear a lot about this collective policy that the government are at about ‘online abuse’.

They’ve taken the death of a poor bloke by a terrorist and extremist, decided that it’s a result of online abuse as opposed to outright hate speech. In the process targeting the social media companies which don’t harbour groups such as those the murderer would be in (they use far more unknown platforms or less used platforms). 

In the process now, we are going to have incidents like this 

where constructive criticism of a policy which is not in any way abusive is going to be deemed ‘abusive’

If fixing this does indeed involve overhauling the entire sewage system as suggested, I can understand why they’re being hesitant and voting the way they did. But this post isn’t abusive, nor is it really misleading. A little inflammatory maybe, but there’s going to be passion on an issue like this.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, adam1 said:

This has aged well. Whats everyones thoughts on dumping sewage into the sea?

Screenshot_20211024-201116_Twitter.jpg

Don't know about the sea but from an anglers point of view, the river trent had far more fish in it before they cleaned it up, fish eat shit, now it's a struggle to catch.

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

image.png.779b01adc0e56e02dff1a988daecb231.png

Don't care how old this is. Heinous from a devilish vile woman. How she manages to stay in parliament is beyond me. Does fvck all for her constituency as well.

Good, if those idiots vote her in they get what they deserve. 

Whatever the ins and outs of the actual proposed legislation are, you'd have thought they'd be a bit more careful about voting on something that could easily be construed as voting to let water companies flush tods into rivers e.g. not waiting until afterwards to tell us it wasn't that