Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

F A Cup semi finals.. score predictions.

Dont say it 

Dont say it

Dont say it

Dont say it

Dont say it

Dont say it

Dont say it

Dont say it

..... 9 nil

....joking aside 3-1 for us, Man City to beat Chelsea after extra time.

Edited by Nalis

We'll lose 1-0. They'll park the bus, we'll have no answer, over-commit players and they'll catch us on the break (after basically warning us multiple times by attempting it 4 or 5 times before). I will then spiral into a deep depression and snap at anybody who comes near me for the rest of day. By Tuesday morning I'll somehow have convinced myself that I don't care about the FA cup, it's just a distraction and put all my eggs in finishing top 4. Which is a decision that will come home to roost next month making me a nightmare to live with.  

Manchester City will win on pens to Chelsea after 0-0 full time score. Manchester will go on to win the quadruple which will annoy Manchester United fans but is ultimately more proof that money is the only thing that matters in this once fine sport. 

Not having a good day.  

Edited by Hoopla10
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I get the feeling that our players have really targeted the cup this year if the Man U performance was an indicator.

If that level of performance is achieved again then its time to get the players down to the tailors. 

Still got that nagging doubt after seeing this team bottle it in recent times. 

Anyone made a tin foil cup yet? 

2-0 to us!

I just have a good feeling after a shambolic week. Seeing the pics from training and how buzzed everyone is.

Seeing Vardy fool around, Cags back and even Under his buddy - hot damn we are looking the business atlast.

Of course time will tell. They have to go out and prove it! Normally I'd be worrying about the big occasion at Wembley

getting into the minds but since they've all now had a blocking and are ready to prove themselves again I see a different

game and outcome. We will play the saints off the park even though they are good enough to make it a tough game I'm

confident in our defense. Can't wait now for the game. COYF!   :chant::scarf: