Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

F A Cup semi finals.. score predictions.

Not afraid of either team in the final. Not believing for 1 second that Man City have become unbeatable since we last beat them last fall. I'm rooting for Chelsea to break Man City's chance at all the trophies. But of course we'll have a chance to upset that even if they do win.

13 hours ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Not afraid of either team in the final. Not believing for 1 second that Man City have become unbeatable since we last beat them last fall. I'm rooting for Chelsea to break Man City's chance at all the trophies. But of course we'll have a chance to upset that even if they do win.

Halfway there. Now for a repeat of the performance against Man United in the quarter-finals.

Chelsea were really impressive against Man City yesterday.

Here's my dilemma, Do I want us to be beaten in another Final, Which would be my fourth  that I've seen us lose. Or would I be happy to avoid the humility by losing to Southampton today.

I've thought about it for a little while,  I'll take the humility of losing if it happens but I want our chance to win the FA Cup. Difficult as the challenge is.

Up the Foxes, Onwards and Upwards we go.  

This literally could not have worked out better for us to have drew Southampton and then for Chelsea to have beaten Manchester City.

Neither Southampton or Chelsea are mugs but I'd certainly say they are more beatable for us than Manchester City.

That said, in true Leicester fashion, we'll probably end up passing it around the middle of the park for the first 40 minutes, mixed with a few Kasper Cannon balls into the Wembley stands.

It will probably be an Amartey overhead kick into our own goal that will cost us a spot in the final.