Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

WBA ..pre match thread.

At this moment in time, couldn’t give a shit. I’m too busy drinking (literally) in the moment of tonight. 

Come Wednesday I’ll be anxious about this though. This would give us a huge boost in our top 4 crusade given West Ham lost yesterday. Up the Blues. 

• Sad 1

Hope there's no hangover from the success of today.

Us as fans will always be involved with other teams' results before we even play but I figure Rodgers and the players themselves will hopefully just be focussed for this game. As long as we win, we're ahead of the chasing pack by the end of the game-week. 

Can't see us changing things up. Maddison is hopefully fit enough to start and play a full 90. Perez had a poor game today and we looked so much better and creative with Maddison in that position. Let's hope Ricardo can have a better game, too. Maybe Rodgers will switch Castagne back to the left given he looked considerably more comfortable there today.

Kasper

Fofana - Evans - Soyuncu

Ricardo                                          Castagne

Ndidi - Tielemans

Maddison

Vardy - Iheanacho

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Hope there's no hangover from the success of today.

Us as fans will always be involved with other teams' results before we even play but I figure Rodgers and the players themselves will hopefully just be focussed for this game. As long as we win, we're ahead of the chasing pack by the end of the game-week. 

Can't see us changing things up. Maddison is hopefully fit enough to start and play a full 90. Perez had a poor game today and we looked so much better and creative with Maddison in that position. Let's hope Ricardo can have a better game, too. Maybe Rodgers will switch Castagne back to the left given he looked considerably more comfortable there today.

Kasper

Fofana - Evans - Soyuncu

Ricardo                                          Castagne

Ndidi - Tielemans

Maddison

Vardy - Iheanacho

This - but I’d have Marc in over Ricardo. Hope Ricardo can re-find his best form but it will take time, we just need to be patient with him. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Kasper   

Fofana Evans Soyuncu 

Ricardo                              Thomas 

Ndidi Tielmans  

Maddison  

Vardy Nacho  

Gotta play Ricardo or Castagne as a rwb. Clearly neither want to play on the left and will benefit starting in their natural position. 

• Like 1

Important not to lose focus after reaching the cup final. 

I don't want the back 3 but then how do you get Maddison, Iheanacho and Vardy in the side without playing someone out wide.

Diamond but then Tielemans has to play a bit wider.

A 433. With Praet, Ndidi and Tielemans. And a narrow front 3 of Maddison, Iheanacho and Vardy. Vardy likes the left channel. Then it's probably Evans who misses out.

It will probably be Maddison in for Perez in only change though.