Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

WBA ..pre match thread.

Don t forget with your posts & Comments over the Super-league...

you want to See WBA compete und Not make it easy for Leicester...

Why we all believe we Hope to continually See Bottom teams...irritating the Top teams.....:ph34r:

• Haha 1

I think West Broms league position is very deceiving against the way they have played recently.

I think If you give them possession,  their confidence grows massively and play some amazing football. Shut them down early and suffocate them.

Kind of game we will either win or lose like 3-1.

2 hours ago, adejo92 said:

I think West Broms league position is very deceiving against the way they have played recently.

I think If you give them possession,  their confidence grows massively and play some amazing football. Shut them down early and suffocate them.

Kind of game we will either win or lose like 3-1.

Man for man we are better, so no excuses. A goal in the first fifteen minutes is needed . A quick start for once.

I watched WBA against Chelsea and thought they were excellent. If I’m honest I didn’t think they had it in them to play that well. Given that they have to almost play without fear now this has all the makings of a difficult match. 

When I think of alternatives to the 5 at the back without Barnes I’m left scratching my head. It’s not as if Ricardo is playing well enough to be wide midfield at the moment. In fact I’d probably start Albrighton at RWB and move Castagne back over to the left.

Perez will probably keep his place until Maddison is back to full fitness and, other than that, it’s as you were. 

• Like 2

Can't see us winning this game. It's a bogey fixture for us (not beaten them at home since 1994, that's 9 matches without beating them), also despite us being overwhelming favourites they have been very strong as of late particularly away at sides around us in the table! Plus they're physical, something we struggle against and the pressure is on us to win as favourites. Just all seems a recipe to get turned over. I'm praying to be wrong but predicting LCFC 0 - 2 Baggies.

9 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Can't see us winning this game. It's a bogey fixture for us (not beaten them at home since 1994, that's 9 matches without beating them)

Why do people continue with this nonsense?

Past performance has zero bearing on the result tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ricey said:

Back three will remain and rightly so. We look so much more secure at the back when that three is Evans, Soyuncu and Fofana. Let's not forget that after our next four matches we have Man Utd, Chelsea twice and then Tottenham to finish the season and this current system is best suited to those matches. Better to stick with it than chop and change.

Are we not playing Palace on Monday?

1 hour ago, Gazza M said:

Marc in for Ricardo, the rest the same. Vardy to end his goal drought against his faves. 

Marc definitely in, whether for Ricardo or Perez is a matter of debate. But he deserves to start every game for the rest of the season.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, gurru991 said:

Very hard to drop any one of those three !

I actually like the back three. I feel it's the wing back position that is hurting more at he moment . Timmy & Ricky are struggling, Marc obviously has limitations  & yes, we miss JJ.

What are Marc’s obvious limitations? I think it’s Richardo at the moment that has limitations, coming back from a 9 month injury we probably won’t see him going at full tilt until next season when he’s got a preseason behind him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Buce said:

Why do people continue with this nonsense?

Past performance has zero bearing on the result tomorrow.

Vardy gets in behind them away. At Leicester they have usually sat deeper, hence the differing records. So past performance does need to be thought about. Maybe the fact that WBA need to win this time will help us.