Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

WBA ..pre match thread.

19 hours ago, gurru991 said:

Only one way we are going to get Ricardo game fit & that is to give him game time, BR is obviously aware & is managing his time. A game fit Ricky is pure gold for us & he can definitely help us get top four. MA did get found out against Man C  & he will get found out against Man U, Chelsea & Spurs.

If Maddison is fit he has to play, we have very little imagination without him, I like Perez but Maddison he ain't.

it's 2 easy changes that can be made to the starting line up for Monday, Ricardo would have 30 mins for me i'd bring him on 60 when it's probably 0-0 and get him to give us 30 mins at a good intensity, i'd then start him Monday, an same with Maddison, the amount of goals we score in the last 15 mins, I could see us starting with Maddison and Ricardo an still being 0-0 at HT whereas the impact they can have by coming on against a tired defense will be far greater than Albrighton/ Perez would have.

11 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Team announced at 7. No surprises incoming.

hmmm Thomas that was a pleasant surprise debate was Albrighton/ Ricardo an the local young lad pops up, c'mon Luke WBA don't have the attacking threat of Arsenal despite their recent goal exloits.

4 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...Maddison has a tendency to drift centrally!!!

He is always looking to be around the #10 spot as is his natural instinct. He has been played out there before and does not get into the game and looks woeful. 

We could play a diamond which fits in with what you are looking for, it is just a waste of Maddison’s time and our setup to play him on the wing.

All I’m saying is brendans gambling setting up defensively against second bottom of the league when we’ve got 4th,5th and 6th breathing down our neck; and considering we bottled it last season. This season we don’t have any excuses. Our form hasn’t been the greatest even if we did scrape a goal last week in the cup. Against West Ham we were woeful until we ditched the system.

Edited by Clarkey123

2 hours ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Relegation threatened West Brom beating Chelsea 5-2 and then winning 3-0 isn’t mediocre is it? 

It is if they only have 2 decent games and mediocre for rest of the season, I may have written the post in a different way but you get the point😉