Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

In all seriousness, regardless of whether or not Rodgers stays or goes - its really important that Top comes forward and speaks. 

There has to be a formal acknowledgement from the club that this isn't acceptable. 

Now is the time to show some leadership. 

He doesn't strike me as the type unfortunately. Seems really loyal almost to a fault 

I've been a Rodgers supporter but not after today. Disgraceful. I don't care people say "but we won the FA Cup". I'm looking at the here and now, and that was a sackable offence. Left after the fourth goal. Pity on me for even thinking we could get back into the game. RODGERS OUT

Edited by maynefox

Just now, foxfanazer said:

He doesn't strike me as the type unfortunately. Seems really loyal almost to a fault 

His old man knew when to be ruthless. Top strikes me as an absolutely fantastic guy but he's got to show he can do the hard parts of leading. 

• Like 1

Normally, I am quite positive about Rodgers.

I have seen there are issues.  They are not being addressed.   Hard to see him recover. 

Before the game I said there would be issues with Thomas being exposed on the left.  Goal 1,   overload from Forest on their right...

Goal 3:   inability to defend against corners.

Whole game:  lack of passion, lack of pattern , lack of everything.  Forest have been good but they should not have been able to be so good.

Rodgers should consider resgning.

3 minutes ago, Duquesne Whistle said:

My Mrs if you want, just not him.

He left Liverpool in an absolute mess, he'll do the same to us. It's imperative he doesn't buy players, look at the mentality he's fostered.

Right…I’m not talking about what should or shouldn’t happen. Just trying to have a proper discussion about it and thinking about what’s likely, from the club’s point of view? 

5 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Righto, we'll just accept this pathetic mentality forever then

Sorry pal it was my attempt at humour 😂

Fans fault for having expectations, young players fault for basic mistakes, experienced players fault for not delivering, Forests fault for being better than us in every sense...all will come from our mangers mouth before he acknowledges any of his short comings. 

• Haha 1