Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

He has to go, he is destroying us week after week.

We are the most miserable team in the league to watch by a mile. At least the likes of Burnley, Norwich Watford etc know what they are and play to that strength.

We offer nothing

• Like 4

Brendan's substitutions are so stupid, Why did he take Lookman and Daka off, we needed a goal, couldn't he bring on Barnes earlier and taken Albrighton off who looked whacked. 

Brendan didn't want us to go at Liverpool to get a goal but to sit back and defend.....so unspiring from him

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, Corky said:

He's made us a nothing team. We don't play aggressively, we're not open and expansive, we're not physical, don't park the bus, don't play counter attacking, not a long ball team.

We amble around the pitch and hope our attackers produce enough quality to bail out the crap defensive set-up.

This is spot on. We literally have no identity whatsoever.

I can’t believe how much we have regressed in a year. 
Injuries have played a part, but some of the basic errors, feeble defensive efforts, lack of ambition, players looking unfit at times is mind boggling. 
Rodger’s stock is dropping off a cliff right now & he can’t seem to do anything about it. 

Edited by STEVIE B
  • Like 1

This game isn't going to be one to change opinions either way, 2-0 away to liverpool isn't the end of the world, especially after sunday but the performance didn't inspire confidence either. In terms of Rodgers's tenure, the upcoming matches against west ham and wolves will be far more decisive

3 minutes ago, Silver surfer 1 said:

He is incapable, but we are really stuck here, with a turd that thinks it’s chocolate moose . 

What hope do we have when the manager is tipped for ManU job ( but will never get it) cannot sort out how to defend corners, he has had over half a season to sort it and we still can’t , it’s a complete joke, how much is he paid?

4 hours ago, MattFox said:

PR this man gets is unbelievable 

The quote though is not entirely wrong. Brendan has played a role and his appointment was perfect at the time to take us from mid table to top 6. He’s done that with a cup. 

HOWEVER, he’s now served his purpose. Just like Pearson did. Just like Ranieri did. It’s time to freshen up.

• Like 1

I think that interview a few weeks ago where Brendan said we had peaked was more a reflection on him rather than the club. He got us 5th, and won the FA Cup, he doesn't see what more the club can achieve.

This mentality from him has got into the squad, and now they are basically treading water thinking 'we're good enough to not get relegated, and I'm off at the end of the season anyway'.

Worrying times for the fans....

7 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

I think that interview a few weeks ago where Brendan said we had peaked was more a reflection on him rather than the club. He got us 5th, and won the FA Cup, he doesn't see what more the club can achieve.

This mentality from him has got into the squad, and now they are basically treading water thinking 'we're good enough to not get relegated, and I'm off at the end of the season anyway'.

Worrying times for the fans....

You'll find it hard to find a manager that believes he can take this squad into the top 4, that attitude is everywhere the fans, the media, when the big 6 narrative gets trotted out fans get annoyed, but we haven't ever in our whole entire history had 5 back to back top 10 finishes let alone top 6 or top 4. The owners are doing the right things building the infrastructure, the stadium expansion, training ground, if we invest the Tielmans and Soyunchu money wisely, things could look good, do I have confidence in BR spending it, definitely not tho.

Do people really think we wouldn’t sign a CB in January due to finances but we’d fork out £10m+ to sack Rodgers?

Personally don’t think his time is quite up but think people need to set expectations.

Get behind the lads whilst he’s here, the toxicity is reminding me of the Puel days. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, shiv said:

Do people really think we wouldn’t sign a CB in January due to finances but we’d fork out £10m+ to sack Rodgers?

Personally don’t think his time is quite up but think people need to set expectations.

Get behind the lads whilst he’s here, the toxicity is reminding me of the Puel days. 

That's what 5 wins in 18 will do 

The spurs game 🤬

The forest game 🤬

Need a good win soon

13 minutes ago, shiv said:

His footballs reminding us of the Puel days 

• Like 3