Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

I’ll always love Rodgers for the FA Cup win, but he definitely does seem to have that Moutinho/Bielsa thing where he’s brilliant for 2 seasons and then it starts getting stale and players done seem to have the same energy anymore. Same story at Liverpool.

Really want him to turn it around but I think his time has come sadly

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

I’ll always back Rodgers until I can’t anymore, as many of you know, but I just don’t know what’s happening at the moment. 

It’s such ashame, fingers need pointing everywhere at Rodgers, the players, and the people above. 

Simply, we shouldn’t be losing to these at home. It’s sad to see. 

Long term I think we’ll be fine, but it’s just so frustrating the same shit every week. 

He’s so poor tactically. He doesn’t deserve your loyalty. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sampson said:

I’ll always love Rodgers for the FA Cup win, but he definitely does seem to have that Moutinho/Bielsa thing where he’s brilliant for 2 seasons and then it starts getting stale and players done seem to have the same energy anymore. Same story at Liverpool.

Really want him to turn it around but I think his time has come sadly

I don't think we were brilliant for 2 years, I think we were brilliant for 6 months and sporadically decent for maybe another 12 months. The FA cup win glossed over a LOT of bad performances for two seasons now. He's incapable of getting regular performances from this squad, and increasing incapable of getting any performances at all.

Edited by shade
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

Speak for yourself sonny. Who  are "we?". Certainly not me. Amazing that you have the magic powers that give you the the ability  to read Brendan's mind. :facepalm:

You want him to stay after this 😂😂😂 Jesus 

• Haha 1