Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, Royston. said:

****ing total ****, its not about new players, why are you making the ones we've got so crap???

He has lost the dressing room, got zero faith in what for me are very good players. Let’s get Cags back in and confident again and sack this idiot. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dobbylcfc said:

He’s so full of shit let’s not forget the deadwood we can’t shift he’s the dick who signed off on them.

Exactly. He wanted his own useless recruitment team as well and we're left still starting about 75% of Puel's last team after selling the other 25% as his signings have been that bad.

I honestly think now he's still here because we can't really afford to get rid. Almost feels like he knows that too.

The team needs a change, it needed new players yes, but it needs a new manager too for me now. There's no way a new manager would come in and not at least try and work things out with Cags. He's definitely better than Amartey ffs. I'd even have Vestegaard over Amartey now. He looks so out of form, it's unbelievable. 

Rodgers is the one who has alienated and frozen our Soyuncu and Vestegaard. Poor management 

• Like 1

Just now, BigGibbo said:

Exactly. He wanted his own useless recruitment team as well and we're left still starting about 75% of Puel's last team after selling the other 25% as his signings have been that bad.

He couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery. As soon as it starts to go wrong he throws his team under the bus. That’s not a 10 million a year manager that a petulant child.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Disagree - two 5th place finishes isn’t mediocre. 

Problem is it could and should have been

more, which is why I think we struggle to give him credit. 

But like I said, it’s gone stale and the mentality isn’t there - we’re too soft and he needs to go. 

Expectations change over the course of a season. It was arguably harder to finish 5th than 4th both those seasons and we still managed it. Losing out on top four has killed us long term. 

1 hour ago, honeybradger said:

Yh can't see him going yet because we have some tough fixtures coming up and we dont want our new manager to have a rough start.

....conversely, those games would not come with too many expectations, more likely expected defeats!!!

Getting any points out of those fixtures would prove a good start. Losing to the big boys is not what gets a manager sacked, it is not being able to compete with teams around you and being beaten by teams perceived below your standard, is where you are judged.

The fact of matter is we need to act now if we don’t and he goes the new guy is stuck with Brendan’s dross and he can’t do anything till Jan at the earliest. Act now the new guy may have some bollocks and may be able to sort out this mess Brendan’s created.

19 minutes ago, WinslowFox said:

Screenshot_20220820-180908_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ffeb03995f017e61ca93d7d191f9447e.jpg

Look closer to home you cvnt

He's even getting this wrong

Yeah we loved seeing the disastrous performances of Vestergaard, Bertrand and Soumare at the start of last season and I for one can't wait for the next batch of incompetent recruitments.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Im not going to doubt the players are working hard, in his opinion. What they are working hard on is the question, and whatever it is isn't working, as you say bloke needs to look in a mirror and not the one from a certain fairytale. 

For me he's culpable and I have no doubt someone else could get a tune out of these players I refuse to believe, jonny, cags, Ricky, timmy, kdh, madders, vardy, Barnes etc have just stopped being able to play football.

Err.........

Just now, kyleolly said:

The way he walked on the pitch after the game smiling and shaking the players hands there is no consequence for being shit get him out they need a ****ing rocket up um and a reality check.

Send them back to belvoir drive and move the girls to seagrave. Let the spoiled soft Jessie’s rough it up for a few months.

1 minute ago, Dames said:

No doubt come Monday his defenders will be flooding this place telling us how he is so much bigger and better than us and we are lucky to have someone of his calibre managing us. Its called delusion. 

He is finished here and he needs to go before we end up in serious trouble. Just because we won the fa cup 2 seasons ago and the prem a little before that does not mean we are immune to trouble.

Don’t know who those defenders are, he has lost my backing that is for sure 

• Like 1