Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, Daggers said:

The situation's getting toxic, you say?

"Baby, can't you see, Villa's calling?
A guy like me should have you fawning
I'm dangerous, I'm stalling"

"There's no escape, from the Championship
I need mo' praise, baby, give me it
I'm dangerous, I'm loving it
"

image.thumb.jpeg.9b4d16451a7531d23064d1d008ad3fc5.jpeg

And now tell me you didn't sing those lyrics in your head...

• Haha 1

Yep and so is the Celtic fan's analysis of his behaviour.

Just the same old stuff, as with Fofana ,before he came here, and when he wanted to leave here

Edited by itude

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, foxfanazer said:

Trusting Brendan with a transfer budget is like trusting Bernard Matthews with your pet turkey 

Bootiful

14 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

He’s had a shed load of cash ! Our owners have backed him well. Rodgers will be the architect of his own poor signings. 💯 %

You are right but you also have an avatar of the man who also made some dreadful signings for us. Granted the fees were a lot lower but I think we need a bit of context. 

Anyone who asks why Brendan is losing his respect or that he ought to be shown more respect. This man’s principles are so twisted he is desperate for the sack - it’s not just us saying it now, it’s those away from the club. He would rather do a half hearted job (first sub in the 70th minute) make insulting comments than simply walk away. 

**** HIM!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Anyone who asks why Brendan is losing his respect or that he ought to be shown more respect. This man’s principles are so twisted he is desperate for the sack - it’s not just us saying it now, it’s those away from the club. He would rather do a half hearted job (first sub in the 70th minute) make insulting comments than simply walk away. 

**** HIM!

Seriously though, why are you blaming Rodger’s, it’s not a good place if he wants the sack and it’s even worse that the club have got us into that position. 

what do you think Rodger’s should do, walk away from his contract because we think he’s made some crap signings and isn’t very good tactically? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MalletFox said:

We’ve got a game in 2 days, what’s the point in sacking him right now, today, if we haven’t got a replacement lined up?

This is a copy and paste of one of my previous posts.......

I disagree... Get him gone (and the crap coaching team that came with him) and the collective sigh of relief would  hopefully free us. It did when Puel got the boot, just removing his toxic influence would be a start.  Bring in some caretakers from established staff within the club to cover short term. Surely they couldn't do a worse job? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, itude said:

Its probably become a game of "chicken" in essence now

In reality I would imagine work is being done behind the scenes to source a new manager, but don’t see him going until after the Villa game.

I think (hope) that gives us enough time to get potential informal agreements in place and there would be little resistance to axing him if we haven’t picked up a win against Brighton or Villa.

Just now, splinterdream said:

Seriously though, why are you blaming Rodger’s, it’s not a good place if he wants the sack and it’s even worse that the club have got us into that position. 

what do you think Rodger’s should do, walk away from his contract because we think he’s made some crap signings and isn’t very good tactically? 

Do his job maybe ? It’s as clear as day this man is half hearted into this job. I don’t care what’s going on at work, sometimes they order the wrong pens, you don’t sit there and write in permanent markers - you write with the annoying clicky pens they ordered.

His game is now seriously damaging the club. 

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

No he should resign because he doesn't want to be here. If he isn't going to give his all when he's one of the highest paid managers in the league then he should resign. He won't though as he wants a pay off. His negativity is draining the life out of the club and he just needs to fck right off 

2 minutes ago, Guppys Love Child said:

This is a copy and paste of one of my previous posts.......

I disagree... Get him gone (and the crap coaching team that came with him) and the collective sigh of relief would  hopefully free us. It did when Puel got the boot, just removing his toxic influence would be a start.  Bring in some caretakers from established staff within the club to cover short term. Surely they couldn't do a worse job? 

It would be Stowell probably wouldn’t it. I don’t see us doing it until another manager is lined up. We wouldn’t want to be going into Brighton, Villa, Forest, Bournemouth with a caretaker in charge in my opinion, they are all huge games!

I get the point ur making, but not sure I necessarily agree.

1 minute ago, MalletFox said:

It would be Stowell probably wouldn’t it. I don’t see us doing it until another manager is lined up. We wouldn’t want to be going into Brighton, Villa, Forest, Bournemouth with a caretaker in charge in my opinion, they are all huge games!

I get the point ur making, but not sure I necessarily agree.

We'll get more points without toxic Rodgers around telling everyone how his players are crap and the club don't support him. Having us play his terrible idea of winning football that see's us struggle to beat these sides we should be beating.

• Like 3

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

Do his job maybe ? It’s as clear as day this man is half hearted into this job. I don’t care what’s going on at work, sometimes they order the wrong pens, you don’t sit there and write in permanent markers - you write with the annoying clicky pens they ordered.

His game is now seriously damaging the club. 

How do you know he’s not doing his job? He wouldn’t be the first manager to call out the board for a lack of signings. The club should negotiate to move him on but Rodger’s is entitled to say the things he says if that’s what he believes. It sounds like a breakdown in the relationship has occurred because they’re not on the same page, but Rodger’s position in this is not Rodger’s fault is it?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Realistically ?

Come to some form of arrangment, leave by "mutual consent"

This stand off is doing no good, give whoever takes over as much time as possible to sort this mess out.

Edited by itude

18 minutes ago, itude said:

Its probably become a game of "chicken" in essence now

...I feel we are either waiting for a manager, who has a team in the Champions League, and is unwilling to leave until they are knocked out, or they are waiting to appoint Martinez after the world cup!!!

There is no other reason, other than lack of finance, that I can see, why the trigger has not been pulled to end this impasse.

6 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

No he should resign because he doesn't want to be here. If he isn't going to give his all when he's one of the highest paid managers in the league then he should resign. He won't though as he wants a pay off. His negativity is draining the life out of the club and he just needs to fck right off 

He was awarded a contract, who in their right mind would walk away from that? 

Much blame is being placed at his signings but how much crap did Ranieri sign, or Puel? 

maybe Rodger’s wanted to sign lookman, or wanted us to hold on to fofana in the belief he’d play once the window was shut, there could be more to this than meets the eye for me.

I think he needs to move on but the club has to negotiate an exit fee as is his right, or put him on gardening leave.

• Like 2