Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

The writing is on the wall, whether Top likes it or not. Players blaming each other and arguing on the pitch, Rodgers making incorrect subs every week. In fact, I think Rodgers will appreciate getting sacked, because he hasn't got a clue how to sort the mess he's created.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lutterworth Fox said:

Rodgers refuses to play certain players because they've allegedly criticised him and his tactics. In so doing it can be argued that he is deliberately sabotaging matches by strange team selections and substitutions in order to lose them and force the club to sack him which is what he wants. He has publicly said that some players are not currently good enough to be selected so by the same token the club could say the same about him. Refuse to let him pick the team. Don't sack him just yet if the payoff money is the issue, just pay his salary as usual, just as we do with players who aren't involved, let him sit in his office and don't let him anywhere near the squad. Let's see if results improve and then make a decision on his future at our club.

i doubt you could do that without him claiming construtive dismissal

21 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

The year is 2026, Brendan Rodgers prepping the lads for our Sunday game against Woking in the National League.

Morbid curiosity has me wanting to force him to see out his contract and see how farcical it gets 🤡😂🤣

Surely it's not a case of whether we can afford to sack him. The money will be paid to him, from us, either way.

It's whether we can afford to pay for a manager, on top of that, who's capable enough at this level.

So bring someone in on £3mil a year, stick the clown on gardening leave, and the cost is £3mil a year extra, no?

He is just embarrassing the club, us and himself now. This cannot be allowed to continue. It will cost to sack him but will cost more if we're relegated. 

I know times are economically tough but could we set up a go fund me to expedite the operation :ph34r:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Joe90lcfc said:

If this is true the club is run pathetically 

Yep - said it a little while back - if we really gave him a contract that makes him unsackable, that's just awful from the club.  You can't do that with a PL manager.  

In retrospect wonder where we'd be if he'd ****ed off to Arsenal at that time.  We could have got somebody like Potter in at the time, probably end up making top 4.  

Saying that, I'm sure all of us didn't want him to leave at that point.  But again, if giving him a contract that makes him unsackable was the only way to keep him, then you have to let him leave.

Get rid of him and all our finances will be sorted he's costing us way to much and so are his staff. Give the managers job to under 23 boss until we get someone who give a flip about the club. Hate to say it but honestly NP built the best foundation for this club so we need someone like him who can rebuild the clubs spirit and give lcfc its identity back! We are fearless fox and we never quit until then I have no respect for this man! And people who go on about but he won us this and that am sorry but that ain't good enough anymore. Am sick of feel depressed after every game! Wondering when is going, when are keeping a clean sheet, when is the foxes never die attitude going to come back, when are we gonna be fearless. We are a the joke of the Premier league at this moment in time and it's disgustingly disappointing now.